Zero

1995flyingspur

Thats ubers master plan: send out incentives bonuses to everyone and nobody will be able to get 120 rides because its too slow!

They are relentlessly advertising for new drivers on the radio. Almost every commercial break! It's insane!...or is it something else?

Tncluber

Get your side hustle on. You should be earning. Youd make a great boss.

They already burnt through that demographic this summer. I see that demographic on lyft now.

Once you start seeing ads in spanglish and they figure out a way to legally get them on the platform.... it's over... the rate will drop to .25...

Aharm

They already burnt through that demographic this summer. I see that demographic on lyft now.

Once you start seeing ads in spanglish and they figure out a way to legally get them on the platform.... it's over... the rate will drop to .25...

hahahahahah

Boozoo

They are relentlessly advertising for new drivers on the radio. Almost every commercial break! It's insane!...or is it something else?

Same in the Detroit market, can't go one minute without hearing a radio/tv ad or spotting a print ad for Uber, it's a massiev ad campaign. No money to pay drivers proper rates, but oodles of money for driverless tech development and advertising. Uber is definitely a forward thinking company, always spending for the future!

Mikki2

Same in the Detroit market, can't go one minute without hearing a radio/tv ad or spotting a print ad for Uber, it's a massiev ad campaign. No money to pay drivers proper rates, but oodles of money for driverless tech development and advertising. Uber is definitely a forward thinking company, always spending for the future!
Are you in Detroit now?

Boozoo

ha, well I don't much pay attention to what section I am in, I surf the top threads on the front page and look at the ones that seem interesting. How long you been out of Detroit?

Mikki2

ha, well I don't much pay attention to what section I am in, I surf the top threads on the front page and look at the ones that seem interesting. How long you been out of Detroit?
Oh got cha! Clearly I don't know how this site works then lol. I've been here a year. I wasn't ubering back home. What area do you live in? I'm gonna call you when I come home for Christmas! You can drive me all around lol