Youtuber lost his pc gear complaint about not getting back

uberxtreme

Check this out

They are complains about uber driver loosing his pc stuff in a uber and uber driver not returning his calls

How did he get the uber drivers phone number for him to call him and uber driver to hang up?

What do you think

Tim In Cleveland

How did he get the uber drivers phone number for him to call him and uber driver to hang up?
If he rode, he can just use the app to call the driver and never sees his real number. I bet his "I'm sure I left it in the Uber", is as certain and all the phones we get accused of stealing."

Tim54913

If he rode, he can just use the app to call the driver and never sees his real number. I bet his "I'm sure I left it in the Uber", is as certain and all the phones we get accused of stealing."
But if the driver already accepted another ride the phone number wont work will it?

Tim In Cleveland

But if the driver already accepted another ride the phone number wont work will it?
The number won't work for the DRIVER to call former pax, but pax can still call the driver for 24 hours or so. When you agree that customers can call you directly for lost items, they don't get your actual phone number. They can only use the app.

Tim54913

I didn't know that. So technically, any previous PAX from the day OR your current PAX can call you through the app?