• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

YouTube Uber Driver

turbovator

This fool had his hands off the wheel and his eyes off the road more than he had them on. btw He forgot to film the puke on his seats and floor mats, the garbage shoved under his seats and the wet rear seat that the drunk chic pissed on. Other than that it was just one big party ride, as is customary for the Uber ride share scene.

Fuzzyelvis

I've been threatened with a 1 star for NOT running a red light when it took too long.

By two lawyers on a 1 mile or so trip. So I'm sure that 15 cents/minute was breaking them.

Cou-ber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This fool had his hands off the wheel and his eyes off the road more than he had them on. btw He forgot to film the puke on his seats and floor mats, the garbage shoved under his seats and the wet rear seat that the drunk chic pissed on. Other than that it was just one big party ride, as is customary for the Uber ride share scene.
It's still funny.

Richard Cranium

I've been threatened with a 1 star.
When I get threatened with that, I just calmly say.."ok". They are either silent or our you will be cussed out. There is no inbetween. I just ignore them and and turn up the radio to music of my liking. and Ignore them for the rest of the ride, unless they want to get out, the sooner the better.
Then they will either be silent or cuss you out. I figure they are going to do it since they said it so it's gonna happen. Why get all riled up and give them what they want: an argument. Go argue with a mirror, Jackass! Usually is what I am thinking.
Either way you don't get riled up you take the 1* to go with the bunch of 5 stars, and shrug your shoulders.
Oh and rate them a 5* ..cause they were EXTRA SPECIAL!
And dont forget to tip THEM $1 for riding with you and thank them for teaching you what A-Holes there are in this world..then drive away.

RC

(You cant really think I would rate a 5* on a RICHARD like that, do you?) :wink: :wink:

Cou-ber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha, awesome video! Thanks for sharing! Too many people take shit too serious on this forum. Those paxs were cool in the video. Every now and then mine are that cool!
I was flipping amused too and was a bit taken aback by how uppity others have been. Given the demographic of the bulk of uber x pax it might behoove others to loosen the hell up. Just sayin.

Tx rides

I was flipping amused too and was a bit taken aback by how uppity others have been. Given the demographic of the bulk of uber x pax it might behoove others to loosen the hell up. Just sayin.
Uppity? Or safety conscious? This is incredibly dangerous.

Richard Cranium

It just dawned on me. When a Pax asks why there is a dash cam pointed at them, Refer them to you tube and say someday you might have the same "experience" and wouldn't want to miss out on my chance to post :wink:

Anyone like that one?

RC