You're outta here!

OC Lady Uber Driver

At the bank parking lots east of JWA; did you experience Universal Protective Services telling you to move on last night?

I saw UPS checking every car with a person sitting in it. Someone must of complained. On my last pick-up, I noticed lots of Ubers parked on Business Center Dr.

UberLaLa

At the bank parking lots east of JWA; did you experience Universal Protective Services telling you to move on last night?

I saw UPS checking every car with a person sitting in it. Someone must of complained. On my last pick-up, I noticed lots of Ubers parked on Business Center Dr.
All you drivers over there should call passengers/employees at the UPS when they ping you for an Uber and tell them, I'm sorry I can't pick you up....I am not allowed in your parking lot. :rolleyes:

Old Smokey

They do that from time to time. When the commercial buildings parking lot looks like JWA taxi tie down. Probably a new guy on the job. The one moving on had to show his replacement.

Old Smokey

There's a Starbuck's on Sunset in WeHo with a legit steel plate sign in cement saying "No Uber parking, violators towed, etc". I doubt that's corporate approved, CoffeeBean doesn't mind me essentially paying $5-10 a day on drinks to wash my face and hands
Starbucks has a partnership with Lyft, so FUBER drivers move along.