Your UBER boost is up to....

DaConMan

Can someone please help me understand these weekend boost messages that I get every week? Last week, I received one that said my boost was up to 1.7x for the weekend. Where does this boost apply? I thought it was within the guaranteed boost area of the map but I picked up a ride from within this area and there was no boost applied to the fare. Is it only for dropping off in this area? I am thoroughly confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GrinsNgiggles

Can someone please help me understand these weekend boost messages that I get every week? Last week, I received one that said my boost was up to 1.7x for the weekend. Where does this boost apply? I thought it was within the guaranteed boost area of the map but I picked up a ride from within this area and there was no boost applied to the fare. Is it only for dropping off in this area? I am thoroughly confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just make sure the ping shows the boost before you accept it. You're probably getting pings outside of the zone even if your car is inside the zone. Happens all the time. And also make sure the boost isn't for delivery only. Another shenanigan uber is pulling to get people in a a high demand area without having to pay the boost. Drivers don't read he fine print "delivery only"

Weswes

Mine has been Delivery only..Ubered an Uber driver who warned me against doing Uber eats..said not worth the time and pay.