Your rating WILL go down

Inshur

Radio_group

For those that care about rating .It will go down.After Uber introduced tipping option on the app ,less and less people rate ,specially if it was 5 star ride. They are feeling ashamed to give you 5 stars and no tip.They simply prefer not rate you ,and not leave tip, kind of play stupid.Those who are unhappy with your ride will of course leave 2 or 3 stars.In my case only about 20% riders rate me ( of course no tips ) but it took 2 unhappy riders in 2 weeks to damage my rating .Any thoughts ?

Wardell Curry

My. Rated trips percentage has gone done gradually. Im at 61% now but some weeks it's as low as 30 %. I don't sweat it anymore. Because I do 2 apps so if Uber boots me whatever. Juno is much more forgiving. I dont think rating matters as much once you become a driver with them. Just keep doing what you are doing. Point A to B, no amenities. The riders who want to tip will tip regardless as long as you didnt mess up the trip. Majority wont tip but what can one do.

bradleyf81

I tried the amenities thing. Put bottles of water in the car during some hot days this summer. I saw no noticeable increase in ratings or tips, so I stopped. @@@@ 'em. I have charging cables and ports in the back they can use if they want to, plus old magazines I've already read. That's it. No consumables.

Wardell Curry

Magazines and charger in the back and still no tips right? And the pax who don't tip want the most. Mints, gum , water. Smh.

kdyrpr

I tried the amenities thing. Put bottles of water in the car during some hot days this summer. I saw no noticeable increase in ratings or tips, so I stopped. &%[email protected]!* 'em. I have charging cables and ports in the back they can use if they want to, plus old magazines I've already read. That's it. No consumables.
What would you like sir/miss? I have water, candy, magazines, charging cables. Oh thank you sir/ miss for riding with Uber. Passenger gets out. You look at your last trip stats. You made: $3.00. Now don't you feel like a jerk?

Inshur New York