Your leader here

Kaptain

We elected another user Leader and President here last week, Not sure where you were??? How many hours were you online for those earnings? Maybe you will have a chance at the next vote?

Chris Dee

LOL, two weeks, 48 hours a week - 96 hours total , 1850.20 minus FICA, Federal tax, benefits = 1600 take home free and clear. LOL...

superhans

Thurs: $168 / 5 trips
If I miraculously got my biggest fare to date 5 times in a row I might just exceed this amount, the others you worked hard for and seem possible.
What happened on Thurs, are you X?...

Tito305

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thurs: $168 / 5 trips
If I miraculously got my biggest fare to date 5 times in a row I might just exceed this amount, the others you worked hard for and seem possible.
What happened on Thurs, are you X?...
Yes x.. I just know the spots well.. I'll be post my check on Monday

turbovator

We elected another user Leader and President here last week, Not sure where you were??? How many hours were you online for those earnings? Maybe you will have a chance at the next vote?

Tito is a legend in his own mind! It's obvious that math skills and modesty
are foreign concepts to him. If anyone actually thinks of him as their leader it would be a classic case of THE LAME
LEADING THE BLIND.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Yes x.. I just know the spots well.. I'll be post my check on Monday
You still did not post the amount of hours worked to make the $614. Was it like 70 hours. LOL
At that rate you have no chance of being elected supreme leader.

Tito305

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You still did not post the amount of hours worked to make the $614. Was it like 70 hours. LOL
At that rate you have no chance of being elected supreme leader.
No man I'm like by 40.. I'll post the hours on Monday when I'm done stay tune 1200 check take gas 1k clean in 50 hrs homie

Kaptain

No man I'm like by 40.. I'll post the hours on Monday when I'm done stay tune 1200 check take gas 1k clean in 50 hrs homie
No need to wait until monday for last weeks hours. Those have already been made official. If you do not post them them now then you have no chance at being elected Supreme all knowing leader here. Post the hours from last week or you will be an outcast from this forum.

Kaptain

Oh....Got it..Sorry I did not realize that it was for the ongoing week. I did not get the report for last week though. Did you have a bad week? Or not drive much?