• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Your Hobbys....

PrestonT

If I'm not working my real job, helping DD with her homework, or sleeping, I'm behind the wheel. My only break from this is travel, and travel is why I'm behind the wheel. Last year was Spring Break at Disney World and Christmas/New Years at Disneyland. This year is Oceanside at a pierside resort for Spring Break and two weeks in Puerto Vallarta in June. Next year, who knows!

Before all this, nerdy, I know, but I research as a hobby. Scour the tardweb looking for any and every bit of knowledge I can gather. My memory is fading and I am hoping this will keep me from descending into dementia.

llort

I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

Last edited:

trsfa

A new hobby of mine is watching cabbies, the vultures they are - wait in long lines like predators, waiting for the next PAX they can rip off and steal from then passing the majority of money from each heist to their superiors.

bsliv

I have too many hobbies. I have a dozen or so radio controlled airplanes. A few have on board cameras. One has gone more than 5 miles distance from launch. I have a lock-n-load ap that I assemble brass, primers, powder and lead. I have a kayak that destroys stripers on Lake Mead. I'm rebuilding my old 4x4 blazer. I program arduinos for home automation/security. But most of my time is spent shooting red and blue people in Team Fortress 2.