Your help would be appreciated

Inshur

Uberman8263

When buying mints and water is it better to go to Costco to buy Kirkland products. Or maybe I should go to Whole Foods. I realize their prices are higher but if I invest the money I may get more stars. Also since summer is just about over is water necessary Should I stick with mints and jumbo gum balls?

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
I've been stocking nothing but glass VOSS water, and also buying hot food straight off my credit card for pax on request. No tip required.

Link_upnyc

When buying mints and water is it better to go to Costco to buy Kirkland products. Or maybe I should go to Whole Foods. I realize their prices are higher but if I invest the money I may get more stars. Also since summer is just about over is water necessary Should I stick with mints and jumbo gum balls?
Kirkland water!? If I get in your car and you have Kirkland water and mints you are getting 1 star from me my friend and I'm telling uber how unprofessional you are!

Frankyfiggs

Voss is for lowlife, Fiji big bottle. Also make sure you give the pax chips and extra dog and girl hair to put on your seats

Inshur New York