Your Future Tesla Will Earn Money by Driving Itself When You're Not

Pp23

What if some pax deficates in there discreetly and it isn't picked up by the cameras/ sensors ?

Sure that would kill your ratings.

Altima ATL

Just wondering if these cars will be smart enough to refuel themselves while they Uber for me during vacation time :rolleyes:

Pp23

Just wondering if these cars will be smart enough to refuel themselves while they Uber for me during vacation time :rolleyes:
Tesla's are all electric mate.
I'm sure it will park up to a charging outlet somewhere taking 17 hours to charge after only getting 124km range with the a/c blasting to keep the obese sweaty pax comfortable for the 1.3 km journey to the train station.

Potsy

Tesla's are all electric mate.
I'm sure it will park up to a charging outlet somewhere taking 17 hours to charge after only getting 124km range with the a/c blasting to keep the obese sweaty pax comfortable for the 1.3 km journey to the train station.
No, quick charge high ampere charge stations only take 30 mins to charge

Potsy

A manufacturer claimed 500km range is different to real world driving conditions
Real world driving conditions vary alot.....if your driving uphill with the aircon on high and your foglights and high beam on in the middle of the night then, off course, range will be reduced. These variables are covered in the car specs. But they reckon you'll still get min 400km range even with everything turned on.
A friend of mine in London has one and they are amazing.....nothing like a conventional car at all

Larrikin

Amsterdam have been running Teslas on trial as taxis at Schipol Aiport for almost two years, by all reports, very successfully - with drivers I hasten to add!

Pp23

Real world driving conditions vary alot.....if your driving uphill with the aircon on high and your foglights and high beam on in the middle of the night then, off course, range will be reduced. These variables are covered in the car specs. But they reckon you'll still get min 400km range even with everything turned on.
A friend of mine in London has one and they are amazing.....nothing like a conventional car at all
Don't forget a car full of pax, especially obese ones plus there luggage. Watch that 400km range drop to 200.