Your Favorite Energy Shot/Drink

steveK2016

Tommy Vercetti

I liked those small Starbucks espresso shots that come in that tiny can. I tried to limit the sugar intake because the sugar crash that comes after is worse than how tired you were before.

rman954

Monster Hydro. Non carbonated so it goes down easy, not as sweet, has some electrolytes for sitting for hours outside your car in the middle of summer waiting for a ride.

empresstabitha

What is your favorite, or anything else that provides that extra boost when you need it?
:frown: I have to slow down on the caffeine . It messes me up when it mixes with my medication. I'm so jealous. I miss you caffeine

Red Bull and vodka followed by a couple Shots and cocaine..... Drive all day. If that don't work always crystal meth.
So, where do you Uber again so I can avoid it like the plague? Please dont say SF! Please dont say SF

June132017

Regular old Monster for me. There's a mineral I must be deficient of that's in Monster. Most times my eyes feel different in a good way after drinking a Monster. Usually it takes a few hours, but i've noticed it.

NUBER-LE

Low carb Monster or Sugar Free Rockstar. Always do sugar free or zero drinks. The sugar will cause u to crash and feel low. Zero and sugar free just keeps the caffeine and feels better. But sometimes I just drink a diet coke and pop some excedrine due to the caffeine in them.

MaximusMurkimus

Monster Rehab. Tastes great and is low in sugar and calories.

But if I REALLY need a kick, Rockstar and their 240mg caffeine cans are great.

darkshy77

:frown: I have to slow down on the caffeine . It messes me up when it mixes with my medication. I'm so jealous. I miss you caffeine

So, where do you Uber again so I can avoid it like the plague? Please dont say SF! Please dont say SF
I hope you don't pass any 18 wheelers then you know much drugs those boys are on