Your current uber driver rating

Uber00

I finally dropped to 4.60!

I use to always have such a high rating untill the rate cuts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-26-10-47-58.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-26-10-47-58.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 82
4.85 it goes up slowly but surely. I had gotten a 1 because I started a trip and realized I couldn't drive to the city because I didn't have time. I now have a 100 trips so the bad ones don't hurt as bad. I was at 4.79 and went down to 4.61 because of that 1 mistake. I've been climbing ever since.

Uber00

4.85 it goes up slowly but surely. I had gotten a 1 because I started a trip and realized I couldn't drive to the city because I didn't have time. I now have a 100 trips so the bad ones don't hurt as bad. I was at 4.79 and went down to 4.61 because of that 1 mistake. I've been climbing ever since.

Great job you'll be at 5.0 in time! Just keep working really hard and keep providing five star service for $0.85 a mile you better put your heart and soul into this!

Tony from New Jersey

You have to offer mint, water and deldo to get to the top, I mean 5 star all over again.