Your biggest UBER Fare

angesangles

Got my biggest UBER fare this morning. ($191.21) did 3 drop offs in: Fairfield west, Blacktown and Colbee (not sure how that is spelt)

Curious to know what was your biggest fare?

Attachments

• IMG_0598.PNG
    IMG_0598.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_0599.PNG
    IMG_0599.PNG
    68.4 KB · Views: 353

Mko69

Got my biggest UBER fare this morning. ($191.21) did 3 drop offs in: Fairfield west, Blacktown and Colbee (not sure how that is spelt)

Wow how come that big fare? My biggest was from lidcome to campden valley for $110

UberSyd

Lol i see you got lost after Blacktown drop off . That helped the amount go higher. Looks like you didnt know the area and followed the google maps fail that takes you longer trip and tolls to get somewhere prob close to same time going the correct way straight up Richmond road

Mulder99

That is a weird route you took..
I assume the pax changed droppff dest or you multiple dropoffs...

UberSyd

That is a weird route you took..
I assume the pax changed droppff dest or you multiple dropoffs...
Anyone with a brain will be making a fare adjustment request with this trip lol.

Dont get me wrong im on drivers side and hope they get much money as possible but i can see the pax realising they got ripped when looking at trip map. Extra kms and a toll

Coconutz

Anyone with a brain will be making a fare adjustment request with this trip lol.

Dont get me wrong im on drivers side and hope they get much money as possible but i can see the pax realising they got ripped when looking at trip map. Extra kms and a toll
Nah it's all good, judging by the time and multiple drop offs they're just happy to get everyone home at x rates. X saves the day again.

CrashnBash

Chick was off her face after a big night out and a breakup with the boyfriend. It was pissing with rain and I had to hear the whole sordid story including during her ciggy breaks along the way. At a 2.4 surge I patiently wh0red myself the whole trip.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170911-144136.png
    Screenshot_20170911-144136.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 281

westieuber

My biggest is about $120. When I start trips that are that far and it's my second trip of the night I instantly think this is going to be a short night as I usually set a target figure of $300 to make! Smiling all the way. On the flip side if I start a trip and it's down to the station at $6.76 I'm cursing in my head all the way and especially if they took 4:59 seconds to come out at pick up, that is cause it's going to be a long night!

Phatboy

My PB in roughly 3300 trips is $91.32. Pax wanted to go from St Ives to Burwood..... wait five minutes and and then take them back again! Made a nice change from the under $10.00 ones

Lexappeal

How's this for a fare, I arrive PAX he hands me a key in a 1.3 surge says I'm not coming with you, had the music blasting down the motorway, this trip is what dreams are made of

Attachments

• IMG_9571.PNG
    IMG_9571.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 194

Who is John Galt?

How's this for a fare, I arrive PAX he hands me a key in a 1.3 surge says I'm not coming with you, had the music blasting down the motorway, this trip is what dreams are made of

Sweet. :smiles:
Real sweet. :smiles::smiles:
How nice was his girlfriend when you got to the other end, though? That is the real question. :biggrin: