You were collateral damage

New2This

Sorry Naseer,

You were collateral damage in the war Uber has declared on drivers. The Upfront cornholing is bad enough, but now this fake surges in random areas is the latest.

If Uber wasn't playing games, you would've gotten to work on time. Uber was showing 1.9X surge over your house. My NoSurge app showed the surge as real. I accepted and checked the waybill, since many times the surge doesn't show on the ping but does show on the waybill, but there was no surge showing.

I would've taken you no problem at 1.9X. Since Uber is 'Richarding' around with us, you got caught in the crossfire. I made as much for hiding for 2 minutes as I would've made taking you to Tyson's mall. I will not lose one moment of sleep either. You contributed to my 'fuel price surcharge' fund. Thanks

'Toasts roadman with a swig of Gatorade'

20170916_135827.png

PoolBoy

Sorry Naseer,

You were collateral damage in the war Uber has declared on drivers. The Upfront cornholing is bad enough, but now this fake surges in random areas is the latest.

If Uber wasn't playing games, you would've gotten to work on time. Uber was showing 1.9X surge over your house. My NoSurge app showed the surge as real. I accepted and checked the waybill, since many times the surge doesn't show on the ping but does show on the waybill, but there was no surge showing.

I would've taken you no problem at 1.9X. Since Uber is 'Richarding' around with us, you got caught in the crossfire. I made as much for hiding for 2 minutes as I would've made taking you to Tyson's mall. I will not lose one moment of sleep either. You contributed to my 'fuel price surcharge' fund. Thanks

'Toasts roadman with a swig of Gatorade'

View attachment 158608

Love it!!

New2This

Breena and Nicole were the latest collateral damage. I'm in a 1.7X surge and get a Pool. I accept to see if it was more faux surge, and they auto added second rider. Look at ticket and it was base.

Apartment building complexes are SO easy to hide in. Cul de sacs take a little more trickery but it can be done.

Let the Shuffling commence

*another swig of Gatorade for roadman*

New2This

I wonder if Uber is charging the rider surge and just saying 'screw the drivers, no surge for you'?

They better fix this shit quick. If they 'Richard' with Boost too it's gonna be on...

giphy-5.gif

OneUberXDriver

Breena and Nicole were the latest collateral damage. I'm in a 1.7X surge and get a Pool. I accept to see if it was more faux surge, and they auto added second rider. Look at ticket and it was base.

Apartment building complexes are SO easy to hide in. Cul de sacs take a little more trickery but it can be done.

Let the Shuffling commence

*another swig of Gatorade for roadman*

Bwahahahahahaha, cul de sacs, i love it.