You Mean Jobs That Don’t Pay Require Adult Children to Become More Reliant On Their Parents? Say It Ain’t So!!!

Carbuncle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the perfect storm
Millennials want to be taken care of.
Old people too want to be taken care of .
The top pays no taxes
The middle doesn’t want to pay taxes

All this floated by a humongous deficit

We’re F
Millennials aren’t the problem. They’re being unfairly targeted and maligned.

But Gen Z and iGen kids are gonna be f-ed.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously. Rent in LA for a 2 bedroom 2800-3000. Mean while most jobs pay like 1500 a month after tax...LOL
It’s insanity.

Meanwhile the government sets the poverty rate for all of the contiguous states at $12.5k for an individual. It’s even more ridiculous if you have kids. And in order to qualify for Medical you have to make $1200 per month or less.

I really wish I’d taken the time to learn more about this country in my 20’s. I would have GTFO when I had the chance. Many of my friends did. Smart cats.

Iloveuberyay

Andrew Yang will save us all.

From Fox News for the trumper. He has Tucker eating out of the palms of his hands.

Last edited:

Subjugator

It’s insanity.

Meanwhile the government sets the poverty rate for all of the contiguous states at $12.5k for an individual. It’s even more ridiculous if you have kids. And in order to qualify for Medical you have to make $1200 per month or less.

I really wish I’d taken the time to learn more about this country in my 20’s. I would have GTFO when I had the chance. Many of my friends did. Smart cats.

Just remember 4k a month doing uber qualifies. They go by net earnings not gross like food stamp does.

Carbuncle

So now it makes sense. You are lazy, didn't use your degrees when the market was good, your friends left the US and are doing well elsewhere, and now you are a loser stuck for life driving rideshare and complaining to strangers who have absolutely no respect for you, as you try desperately to use the degrees that have gone to waste. What a sad specimen you are. You should be the poster boy as to why you need to get out of rideshare and find a real job.
Still way ahead of the curve of a loser who gets his kicks by feebly demeaning drivers, who got Shanghaied into a ? deal, by trolling driver forums.

Seriously, man, you really couldn’t be much more pathetic.

I get the feeling that every woman you date goes insane and ends up like this:

Andrew Yang will save us all.

From Fox News for the trumper. He has Tucker eating out of the palms of his hands.

That was a great podcast.

Just remember 4k a month doing uber qualifies. They go by net earnings not gross like food stamp does.
No, I asked. It’s pretax.

Attachments

Last edited:

uberist

It’s insanity.

Yes it is more rediculous if you have kids that you cant afford to take care of properly and expect the rest of the world to cover your shortfall

Carbuncle

Yes it is more rediculous if you have kids that you cant afford to take care of properly and expect the rest of the world to cover your shortfall
Kids can’t make the money. There’s money to be made but to get to it you have to either be born into it or fight like hell to get out of the trap of below poverty level pay.

Our economy is immensely predatory, as we’ve all been learning.

iheartuber

So now it makes sense. You are lazy, didn't use your degrees when the market was good, your friends left the US and are doing well elsewhere, and now you are a loser stuck for life driving rideshare and complaining to strangers who have absolutely no respect for you, as you try desperately to use the degrees that have gone to waste. What a sad specimen you are. You should be the poster boy as to why you need to get out of rideshare and find a real job.
Maybe I should work for a think tank. Can you kick my resume upstairs to your boss?

Carbuncle

Maybe I should work for a think tank. Can you kick my resume upstairs to your boss?
Better invest in some radical rain gear. Most think tanks are just bunkers where bubble dwelling trust funders obsequiously gladhand one another as they conspire to invent any amount of gibberish to sell to the corptocracies of the world looking for any justification to rob everyone blind.

Last edited by a moderator: