@@@@ you MA !!! We can’t file PUA intel April 30😡

Berry mian

Just Wanted to give you guys updates about the mass unemployment!!!!! The website was just updated and they are saying we can’t apply intel April 30 ... wtf ... I guess that’s the reason our poor Elizabeth did not won election in MA ....... because we don’t trust these people !

Last edited:

Berry mian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You gotta get use to Massachusetts man.

This is how this leftists state has always operated.

Social programs for everyone! But when it doesn’t involve just minorities it takes forever to happen.

Now if this was a program only for poor black or Hispanic family’s in Massachusetts it would happen overnight.
I guess Gotta get used to it now ^_^

and your right about social program as well :smiles:

I’m just so mad that ! I mean we are been talking about forgiving the student debt !! Healthcare for all !!!!
They can’t update there websites for pandemic and the American people who need the help now !!!!!!
how they were thinking about those big things 🤨 jesussssssssss !!!!!!

DustyToad

I guess Gotta get used to it now ^_^

and your right about social program as well :smiles:

I’m just so mad that ! I mean we are been talking about forgiving the student debt !! Healthcare for all !!!!
They can’t update there websites for pandemic and the American people who need the help now !!!!!!
how they were thinking about those big things 🤨 jesussssssssss !!!!!!
Never trust what a politician says. Especially if their a democrat from Massachusetts.
They will lie as much as possible to get voted in.

Once they’re in they have no clue how to make good on their promises of free money for everyone.

Their only answer they have is that they’ll raise taxes on everyone so they can give free handouts to the “ needy”.

Berry mian

Troll the shit out of the governor, mayor, attorney general , and whoever else you want on twitter
Post automatically merged:

when i was 17
my dad told me "the working man always gets screwed so cover your own ass"

thanks dad
luv ya
I guess I have to troll now 😂

Damm so true !!!! But because of lack of experience I was not ready to cover my ass !!! It’s poking me in the butt now !!!!!
but I think I’m lucky to have a good credit score ! So I might apply for a new credit card to pay bills 😌 and hope for best bro
But more then that I wanna go back to work ^_^ I hope things get better soon ?

Never trust what a politician says. Especially if their a democrat from Massachusetts.
They will lie as much as possible to get voted in.

Once they’re in they have no clue how to make good on their promises of free money for everyone.

Their only answer they have is that they’ll raise taxes on everyone so they can give free handouts to the “ needy”.
That made me wonder the state tax withholding on the unemployment!!! Guess what state is still gonna make money from federal money !!! And that money is gonna end up going to our dear lazy ass politician in MA

Last edited:

Berry mian

You do realize that non of us wasn’t getting anything?? Why are you mad that we will get something at some point.. it’s retroactive too!! How fudged up in life can you be, money wise??
I bet you one thing they won’t retroactive it to FEB

hear me out !!!!! I know few people who filed the unemployment from w2
They were out of work on March 9th
Most of them applied for unemployment

April 3rd they received the first payment without 600 on the top

they are trying hard to get there 2 weeks of money !! You can’t call .. nor they are calling them back ?????

the system is @@@@3d up for your information

My28

W 2 f::k I have a nother job didn't even tell them about Uber haven't driven in a month

My28

Governor said Uber drive probably won't see anything for a least two weeks

I rather be working. I'll give this up in a second for everything to be back to normal believe me it not about the money.

divo183

I bet you one thing they won’t retroactive it to FEB

hear me out !!!!! I know few people who filed the unemployment from w2
They were out of work on March 9th
Most of them applied for unemployment

April 3rd they received the first payment without 600 on the top

they are trying hard to get there 2 weeks of money !! You can’t call .. nor they are calling them back ?????

the system is @@@@3d up for your information
Yeah, blame the system for your financial fudge ups!! Just keep mind retroactive or not, you weren’t getting 💩!!!

Railtraveler55

I guess I have to troll now 😂

Damm so true !!!! But because of lack of experience I was not ready to cover my ass !!! It’s poking me in the butt now !!!!!
but I think I’m lucky to have a good credit score ! So I might apply for a new credit card to pay bills 😌 and hope for best bro
But more then that I wanna go back to work ^_^ I hope things get better soon ?

That made me wonder the state tax withholding on the unemployment!!! Guess what state is still gonna make money from federal money !!! And that money is gonna end up going to our dear lazy ass politician in MA
Than don't take any money. Your problem with your taxes are solved.

Last edited:

TaraVon

Shits @@@@ed up. People have been out of work for 2 months already. Nobody has received that $1200 stimulus check either. Our government sucks and care little for the people they are serving! Hope everyone is hanging in there.