You have no more Quests

Strange Fruit

Does that mean you also have no boosts?

What is yr sign up date?

How often did you do the Quests when you had them?

At what point in the promocalypse will Dara & Travis hold hands drifting down from the cloud, with an EMP to fry all the Priuses?

5070bolo

I have boosts but no more quest. I didn't drive for a month. I got quest for mon thru Thursday but none for this weeknd.

I been driving 2.5 years. 9k trips.
I was doing 150 trips weekly prior to my vacation

quote_unquote_mark

Always wondered...does everyone get the same boost offer? For instance, this morning in Oakland there was 2x boost from 8a-9a. Are there drivers who receive a higher or lower boost than that during that time?

VaVaUber

Stop walking around here like your Mr. Big shot
5070bolo
PhotoGrid_1506731227492-1.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-29-17-38-03-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-29-17-38-03-1.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 39

emmhope

Sometimes it’s an error , they move the region you drive in without telling you . You have to keep checking in until you get someone competent.

Uberdancer

And so here you are, ladies and gentlemen ... the contestants for the most tough talkin' mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' ... ... ... duuuuhuhuhuhuuuude

Strange Fruit

Trained drivers with extensive training, lol
I thought one of the things people faulted typical cab rides for was the driving.

And where did all those people with no Quests go? Only one answer so far. And a wrong answer to another semi-related question.
And this hopeful long shot:
Sometimes it’s an error , they move the region you drive in without telling you . You have to keep checking in until you get someone competent.

Stop walking around here like your Mr. Big shot
If someone obviously enjoys bothering youx why let them know it worked? They'll just do it more cuz u make it easy. And then everyone else pities u both instead of just the originally pitiful.