Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

You Guys Just Need to Learn How to Do Emergency Clean-Up, and be Ready for It.

3K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  AllGold 
#1 ·
Over and over, I have read postings about some driver whining about getting gypped out of cleaning fees. I was a cab driver, and there was NO cleaning fee where I drove, unless I fought with the passenger about it, or had a warning sign that could be reinforced by the local police.

We have to keep our cars clean anyways, so vacuuming it out and washing it should not have a stupid fee applied each time some little fragment is left by passengers.

What about cross contamination of pet hair being tracked in? Hmmm? I'm seeing more of this each day as the earth becomes warmer. Ae you gonna whine about that too?

Get yourself some supplies that can fit in the trunk someplace, and five bucks or so in quarters to vacuum it out, or wash the crap off the car.

#2 · (Edited)
What about cross contamination of pet hair being tracked in? Hmmm? I'm seeing more of this each day as the earth becomes warmer. Ae you gonna whine about that too?

This isn't a cab. If I drive a cab and someone made a mess in it, I wouldn't give a shat either.

This is my personal car that my wife and kids use.

And I ain't whining. I'm simply collecting.

#15 ·
Wait the earth is getting warmer? Snow in Egypt and Rome is not warmer brah. I like the pictures of tourists in the arctic when the sun is high, that's summer. Please find me pictures of you and the sad polar bears in January if your camera has flash.
I hope you're not one of those people who don't know the difference between "weather" and "climate." I hope you understand that local weather has NOTHING to do with climate change. :rolleyes:

I hope you are either joking or that I'm just reading your post wrong.:oops:

#23 ·
Here's the thing about some parts of the world getting cooler as ice melts from the poles. The Earth surface is mostly ocean, so you can imagine it as a glass of ice water. As the ice melts, the water gets colder but the temp of the entire glass increases until equilibrium with the room is reached. The whole glass gets warmer with the ice gaining heat until it's melted but the liquid portion loses heat to the ice and gets colder.

#19 ·
I tried cleaning my cloth seats myself but I was unable to get the stains out. I want to have the interior cleaned by a professional with good reviews. Any suggestions? Also I want some good seat covers for the rear seats (2016 Toyota Corolla). Any suggestions? Thanks for the advice.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
What about cross contamination of pet hair being tracked in?

that lady tracked in pet hair RIGHT AFTER I had cleaned and vacuumed my car. LIKE LITERALLY the very next passanger. IT WAS ALL OVER MY CAR.

Is Lyft Screwing With Me? First Pick Up After Car Wash & Vacuum... | Uber Drivers Forum

This is 100% almost definitely Lyft Cyber-harrasment of drivers. I'm almost completely certain of this, because I went to a nearby University and a mathematician there calculated the chances of this occurring on it's own 1 billion to 1.

I'm still picking out glitter from my seats because of the
cheap ass TJ MAX outfit some hooker tracked into my car 2 weeks ago.

you would think, "man up bro, it's just glitter" but no, every f-ing PAX was like "OMG! You don't want to touch that."

One girl, demanded her boyfriend MOVE to the adjoining seat, because of the ugh...glitter.

a couple days back, paxhole gets into my car with a bowl of fruity pebbles, proceeds to spill shit all over the back.

these aren't just isolated incidents, this is flat out war! these pax must be met with equal and commensurate punishments for their disrepek!

#22 ·
What about cross contamination of pet hair being tracked in? Hmmm? I'm seeing more of this each day as the earth becomes warmer.
Huh? Cross contamination of pet hair in an Uber and you can link it to how "each day" the earth gets warmer.

Please tell me you were drunk when you posted that or I am likely to believe you are really a college software experiment created to generate random posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.