You Guys Just Need to Learn How to Do Emergency Clean-Up, and be Ready for It.

YouEvenLyftBruh

What about cross contamination of pet hair being tracked in?

that lady tracked in pet hair RIGHT AFTER I had cleaned and vacuumed my car. LIKE LITERALLY the very next passanger. IT WAS ALL OVER MY CAR.

Is Lyft Screwing With Me? First Pick Up After Car Wash & Vacuum... | Uber Drivers Forum

This is 100% almost definitely Lyft Cyber-harrasment of drivers. I'm almost completely certain of this, because I went to a nearby University and a mathematician there calculated the chances of this occurring on it's own 1 billion to 1.

I'm still picking out glitter from my seats because of the
cheap ass TJ MAX outfit some hooker tracked into my car 2 weeks ago.

you would think, "man up bro, it's just glitter" but no, every f-ing PAX was like "OMG! You don't want to touch that."

One girl, demanded her boyfriend MOVE to the adjoining seat, because of the ugh...glitter.

a couple days back, paxhole gets into my car with a bowl of fruity pebbles, proceeds to spill shit all over the back.

these aren't just isolated incidents, this is flat out war! these pax must be met with equal and commensurate punishments for their disrepek!

Last edited by a moderator:

YukonDew

What about cross contamination of pet hair being tracked in? Hmmm? I'm seeing more of this each day as the earth becomes warmer.
Huh? Cross contamination of pet hair in an Uber and you can link it to how "each day" the earth gets warmer.

Please tell me you were drunk when you posted that or I am likely to believe you are really a college software experiment created to generate random posts.

JMlyftuber

I hope you're not one of those people who don't know the difference between "weather" and "climate." I hope you understand that local weather has NOTHING to do with climate change. :rolleyes:

I hope you are either joking or that I'm just reading your post wrong.:oopsies:
Here's the thing about some parts of the world getting cooler as ice melts from the poles. The Earth surface is mostly ocean, so you can imagine it as a glass of ice water. As the ice melts, the water gets colder but the temp of the entire glass increases until equilibrium with the room is reached. The whole glass gets warmer with the ice gaining heat until it's melted but the liquid portion loses heat to the ice and gets colder.

Cableguynoe

Here's the thing about some parts of the world getting cooler as ice melts from the poles. The Earth surface is mostly ocean, so you can imagine it as a glass of ice water. As the ice melts, the water gets colder but the temp of the entire glass increases until equilibrium with the room is reached. The whole glass gets warmer with the ice gaining heat until it's melted but the liquid portion loses heat to the ice and gets colder.
What is happening here?

I did not come to site site for knowledge.

So weird that I might have learned something here.

AllGold

This isn't a cab. If I drive a cab and someone made a mess in it, I wouldn't give a shat either.

This is my personal car that my wife and kids use.

And I ain't whinning. I'm simply collecting.
Plus, with the exception of occasional big surges, we make only a fraction of what taxi drivers make.

SurgeWarrior

This isn't a cab. If I drive a cab and someone made a mess in it, I wouldn't give a shat either.

This is my personal car that my wife and kids use.

And I ain't whinning. I'm simply collecting.
Cableguynoe Had my first ever (3 years, 2500 trips) cleaning fee last Saturday. 4pm couple, dressed gaudy but normal for middle eastern weddings (she was hawt and he was a dult) anyway..nice enough, friendly..no cash tip. as soon as they got out, I looked in the back to see if there was anything left behind to charge them a return fee..... boom, GOLD BODY GLITTER, PAY DAY!!! WOO HOO!!

I have heard about this unicorn but never did I ever experience it.

photo photo photo...upload, comment..ran home grabbed a bounce tape lint roller..roll roll roll.

Boom, $3.00 tip shows up, ugh now I feel bad..then the $20.00 cleaning fee hit.

$11.00 + $3.00 + $20.00 this was like the good old days!

Requested the account blocked so they wont retaliate in the future.

dctcmn

Plus, with the exception of occasional big surges, we make only a fraction of what taxi drivers make.
Do you know how much taxi drivers pay to the cab companies to rent their vehicle? They aren't making shit after they pay cab rental in most markets.

goneubering

This thread is a response to all those messy threads last weekend.

I remember reading articles in other media about a driver making a living off of vomit.
WTH?

New Drivers, there are plenty of videos on YouTube about being ready to clean up vomit, shit, piss, dog hair, and ect.

YouTube is your friend.
You need to ignore the fake driver sock puppets and trolls.

AllGold

Do you know how much taxi drivers pay to the cab companies to rent their vehicle? They aren't making shit after they pay cab rental in most markets.
Yes, I know. I used to drive a taxi.

If you're taking approximately the same number of trips, taxi drivers make way more. Yes, you pay a lot to the taxi company for a lease or a split, but other than that, the only thing you pay for is gas.