You guys crack me up!!!

tedclubberlane

Polishing your car while your waiting for PAX, offering water, loading luggage etc all for 90 cents a mile on you're own vehicle. Don't you UBERX Drivers get it??? These Midwest stiffs are laughing all the while you are treating them like royalty, driving them for a third of cabs charge, only to give you a "thanks". HALARIOUS!

bsliv

Some people don't get it. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. When did treating others as you would like to be treated end? Every job is good if you do your best and work hard. A man who works hard stinks only to the ones that have nothing to do but smell.

HOlarious.

gerg

Some people don't get it. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. When did treating others as you would like to be treated end? Every job is good if you do your best and work hard. A man who works hard stinks only to the ones that have nothing to do but smell.

HOlarious.
That's hELlarious.

Uberx Vegas

Polishing your car while your waiting for PAX, offering water, loading luggage etc all for 90 cents a mile on you're own vehicle. Don't you UBERX Drivers get it??? These Midwest stiffs are laughing all the while you are treating them like royalty, driving them for a third of cabs charge, only to give you a "thanks". HALARIOUS!
You are the hilarious one....thanks for making me laughing. that part offering water....I never offer water even in 100 degree weather....I think new drivers offer water and candy..to get 5 star rating ...LOL. ..let's be honest your cab company is losing millions after uber came to town.

Suburban LV

I call that taking pride in your job.

As far as "stiffs" -- I generally find the West Coast riders are the biggest stiffs. Biggest tips for me have been the midwesterners giving me a $20 tip for a 3 mile ride.

LA and San Francisco Uber pax are by FAR the biggest stiffs I've come across after 1,000+ plus rides. On Lyft, they tend to be better.

As far as drivers that have pride keeping their cars clean.... yeah.. they could probably get better jobs since they take pride in what they do working for a crap company taking advantage of them.

Not sure why you are chastising them....

My car is spotless when I do decide to drive for the plantation owners. It's a matter of pride and if the jerks stiff... well... they get their 4 stars or lower.

A beautiful thing about driving now compared to 6 months ago, very few passengers have that coveted 5 star rating. And the newbies that still have it... I'm happy to ding it down! This last round to get my incentive, I had a blast 4 starring or below all the stiffs. :smiles:

Lol...

tohunt4me

No water.
I keep 1 bottle for emergencies.

I keep mints.I offer mints.
The mints are for me,12 hour shifts stuck in the car.I will pop a mint right before passenger pick up.

I handle all LUGGAGE.
I load it fast. I balance the weight in my trunk.I position LUGGAGE where it won't move around.( balance is important with small light x cars)

I carry groceries up to front door for elderly or infirm.

I unfold and set up strollers for single mothers while they hold up the baby.

You do what you want.

dizie

Guess Uber is really that threatening to have Taxi drivers stalk the forums, make an acct and try to discourage uber drivers.

It's sad really. Sad.

Vegas E

I always give out water bottles ( I actually freeze some and put them in cooler for the people who are melting), sometimes I give cold water to other people's customers that they leave roasting in the Vegas heat. I give out gum and candy to my customers and actually pay someone to polish my car. I even give out free rides to people who are looking to save a little money on their way to the strip club. That's just the way I am....

tohunt4me

I always give out water bottles ( I actually freeze some and put them in cooler for the people who are melting), sometimes I give cold water to other people's customers that they leave roasting in the Vegas heat. I give out gum and candy to my customers and actually pay someone to polish my car. I even give out free rides to people who are looking to save a little money on their way to the strip club. That's just the way I am....
People " who are melting" may require more than water . . .

uberxreallysux

Sounds like cocky Terrell Owens. Who can make a play. I can. Who can make a play. I can

kojeislandincha

Antagonistic