You guys are going to love this!

Hskrgrlusa

Just when I think there is nothing else UBER could do that would Shock me or make me say WTF, i see this in my ststements ....
Screenshot_20170914-153523.png

PrestonT

Wow.

I'm sure they just need to adjust it from upfront to cancellation.

10:42pm to 4pm. Nice.

jklol16

Pick up at 10:42 pm drop off at 4:00 pm please if you got personal issues go see a doctor before it gets worse

LVCharles

I think 4 pm may be a default time. I have a passenger set their pickup and destination at the same address. Since it was pool, they could not update address. Told them to cancel, and when I looked at the ride detail, them pick up time was correct at 715am, but the end time was also 4pm.

Udrivevegas

I think 4 pm may be a default time. I have a passenger set their pickup and destination at the same address. Since it was pool, they could not update address. Told them to cancel, and when I looked at the ride detail, them pick up time was correct at 715am, but the end time was also 4pm.
Agree. This is from the other day. Pool cancelation.
Screenshot_2017-09-14-20-44-02.png

beezlewaxin

And nobody thinks the rider payment of $46 on a cancelled trip is odd?

I think though it's been proven in a previous thread that the trip details we see are not updated to show rider refunds. So that rider payment may have been refunded and a cancel fee charged instead, but unless you know the rider there's no way to know.

LV-NightRider

Several riders pointed out the same thing.The $46 was a hold for the estimated original trip. all gets refunded except the cancellation fee.