You get what you pay for

James Mac

Recently I saw comments about Yellow Cab having to lower it's fares to compete with ride share. You take a cab you get what you pay for...a local presence...customer support...vehicles maintained...So you pay more while the rideshare driver beats his car into the ground and in a few years maintenace bills and a car devalued on the market...this amount payed by a cab company not a driver..so you see it all balances out...you got what you paid for.

Wiz65

Have you ever taken an Uber in our market? The vehicles are newer, cleaner, and smell better than any yellow cab on the road.
In addition yellow has publicly stated they are overhauling their business model AWAY from yellow cab.

MikesUber

Have you ever taken an Uber in our market? The vehicles are newer, cleaner, and smell better than any yellow cab on the road.
In addition yellow has publicly stated they are overhauling their business model AWAY from yellow cab.
I doubt he has, a few New Members here in the last month or so that seem a little suspicious. I wouldn't put it past him that that whole post was created with an agenda in mind.