You fart too much.

Gung-Ho

Has anybody else ever heard this complaint from a pax? I'm worried it might be effecting my rating.

tohunt4me

You may think I am joking.
The govt. Has funded studies of the emissions of sheep grazing on public lands.dairy farms have been mandated to install sewer treatment plants for pastures.I ( insert implied bad word here) you not !

Farts do play a role.
Cattle cultivation causes at least 18% of methane emissions globally.
Humans release methane . . .
I have posted an E.P.A. article.
There are MANY more dating back decades ago.
Catalytic convertors were actually considered for livestock.

Attachments

Gung-Ho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for the Beano suggestion. I'll look into that. As for the charcoal underwear it sounds like it would chafe. For all you other bullies with the harsh ridicule Just remember I could be a pax in the future if I can't make it as a driver SO WATCH OUT.

stemor

Two suggestions.

First, stop having the pax pull your finger! Sure, they think it's fun, but look at the trouble they're causing.

Also, try carrying your favorite K9 travel buddy with you. Call him a "service animal" if you must, but be sure to look at him with a disapproving scowl every time you let one slip out. Bad, BAD doggy!

NachonCheeze

This is an opportunity to discuss my scientific based fart rating scale:
1) Pungency - strength of odor
2) Resiliency - how long the odor lasts
3) Loudness - Decibel rating of the fart sound
4) Pitch - squeaker or low bass type fart
5) Time to deliver - the time from start of fart to end of fart. not to be confused with Resiliency.
6) Distance traveled - The farthest distance from the farter to detection

HERR_UBERMENSCH

This is an opportunity to discuss my scientific based fart rating scale:
1) Pungency - strength of odor
2) Resiliency - how long the odor lasts
3) Loudness - Decibel rating of the fart sound
4) Pitch - squeaker or low bass type fart
5) Time to deliver - the time from start of fart to end of fart. not to be confused with Resiliency.
6) Distance traveled - The farthest distance from the farter to detection
I thought I invented that years ago, called it the Rectal Scale.

To the OP, buy a cork.

Last edited:

MattyMikey

Thank you for the Beano suggestion. I'll look into that. As for the charcoal underwear it sounds like it would chafe. For all you other bullies with the harsh ridicule Just remember I could be a pax in the future if I can't make it as a driver SO WATCH OUT.
You be farting in my car it'll be once. I would kick you out. It's disrespectful unless you say excuse me. And if you were not a driver you would probably only be able to afford UberPool so I wouldn't be picking you up anyways.

shiftydrake

This thread is almost as funny as when we started responding to Manesh Patel about his troubles with Pankaj and his missing elephant Bubbles. :smiles:

shiftydrake

Speaking of Flatulence,whatever happened to " Bubbles "?
What happened was when Pankaj stole him he stampeded and killed 3 natives and destroyed homes......he had to be put down.....and we sent him out ablaze into the ocean......we invited Manesh to come and pay respects and bring marshmallows. :wink: