"You don't keep 3 booster seats in the car?"

Terri Lee

Three children, 6 or 7 years old, come out of the house and 2 of them open the car door and pile into the back seat.
"Get out!"

Finally the adult appears and by that time I'm also out of the car. Not sure what her status was, perhaps a nanny.
I ask if she has car seats for the children.
She tells me that some other drivers keep them in the car.
Really?
I've never come across this situation, but almost daily have a trunk full of luggage; so why would I have 3 booster seats in the trunk?
Needless to say I had her cancel the trip.

Last edited:

stuber

Other drivers may also have an on-board espresso machine and barista dispensing free lattes for customers. It's possible, just not likely.

Sarituro

I have also had pax tell me that other drivers kept booster seats and car seats in their trunks. Like you, I would not have room for all of the luggage if I kept booster seats in the trunk, let alone all of the "waters" and candy assortments uber wants us to give pax, which I do not do.

justinhill7714

I have 1 booster seat in my car for stuff like that. If you look up a MiFold Booster, it's very doable. A MiFold fits into a backpack. Its not expensive.

theuberme

I have 1 booster seat in my car for stuff like that. If you look up a MiFold Booster, it's very doable. A MiFold fits into a backpack. Its not expensive.
i applaud your diligence and dependability, but alas, i think you are one of the very few that does this for pax :wink: