You Can Still Get Good Money For Tesla Shares. Take It.

goneubering

The real world discuss Elon Musks automomus technology claims.

"Wall Street analyst Jeff Osborne from investment banking company Cowen wrote in a note after the autonomy presentation at Tesla headquarters in Palo Alto, "The Tesla Network robotaxi plans seemed half baked."
Elon’s a genius in my opinion but I do worry sometimes that he might destroy himself and Tesla.

dauction

Elon’s a genius in my opinion but I do worry sometimes that he might destroy himself and Tesla.
I honestly believe it is lack of sleep ... He is on a Mental slippery slope by constantly working and not sleeping .... WE all know about the great Ideas (momentary brilliance) we have when we haven't slept and stayed up half the night ...and then reality hits us when we finally sleep and wake up.

Musk is clearly a genius ...but I wish he would .. go on a weekend bender ..get sloppy drunk and reset his internal clock ...he has to get away from work for at least a few days

Elon is a danger to himself. I used to admire him until I realized he has an ugly track record of over promising. He’s out of his mind . The weed stunt was funny at first but then after a while I doubt his judgment.