• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

"You are the only white driver I've ever had."

Mkang14

I wanna to be the first paayyyssennjerrrr to thannnkk uuu for being an Indian.

One of my closest friends, he's a Navahoe.
East Indian ??? you know as people here refer to as curry, sister to rohit
Post automatically merged:

I’m sure you get hit on though. Close enough.
I take that back. Indian people seem to love another indian picking them up ?‍♂?‍♀??... punjabi pride. Indian mom pax treat me like a daughter and have the biggest smile on their face. It's pretty cute ?

Last edited:

Asificarewhatyoudontthink

? I have Native American (Choctaw,Chippewa,Cherokee) on both sides. We tan “a LOT” naturally. My dad worked in Iraq for a year and looked Iraqi when he came home. @@@@er kept driving on the wrong side of the road too.
I have finally found you.

Will you thank your dad (half Cherokee and Choctaw) for having a child with his Chippewa baby.
Sorry to hear he is in prison, but that happens when you are an Outlaw.

WinterFlower

East Indian ??? you know as people here refer to as curry, sister to rohit

I take that back. Indian people seem to love another indian picking them up ?‍♂?‍♀??... punjabi pride. Indian mom pax treat me like a daughter and have the biggest smile on their face. It's pretty cute ?
"sister to rohit"
You don't confess that in this forum!!! Your life is in danger now!! :roflmao:

SuzeCB

Not sure but in Seattle I have a friend who is a white male. He says at least 5 times a week someone gets in and says, "Thanks for being white."

His reply...:o-o::o-o: "Umm yeah.....thank my parents I guess?????"

I myself being Italian and having a little Italian boot trinket on my console have had pax get in and say, "Thanks for being American." (After they verify my family has been here long enough to qualify. 1863.)
I never got the white thing. If I had, I've gotta say, I would be sorely tempted to respond, "Actually, I'm really just high-yella. Now GTFO."

Yes, I'm caucasian. Mostly. 2% Middle Eastern, according to Ancestry DNA. But, in this day and age, how the hell does anyone think they know anything along those lines about anyone else just by looking? Talk about bigoted arrogance!

Mkang14

"sister to rohit"
You don't confess that in this forum!!! Your life is in danger now!! :roflmao:
???

But if you are the one on your profile pic, I’d thank you just for showing up ?
I'll take that as a compliment that you think my pic is hot enough to be fake ?.

Reverse image search. I dare you ?.

Last edited:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I never got the white thing. If I had, I've gotta say, I would be sorely tempted to respond, "Actually, I'm really just high-yella. Now GTFO."

Yes, I'm caucasian. Mostly. 2% Middle Eastern, according to Ancestry DNA. But, in this day and age, how the hell does anyone think they know anything along those lines about anyone else just by looking? Talk about bigoted arrogance!
Not sure what color I'd be called. Beige? Walnut? Caramel? (Took a quick snap in 10 mph crawl traffic.)

IMG_20190815_080346.jpg

I just know for some reason I don't like being called "Olive" just because I'm Italian. I think that 23% Apache Indian would beg to differ.