Yet again BWI lot

Kawiz03

Sooo it seems BWI is getting sick of the cesspool which is the Northern DMV Cricket training facility as they posted these on all the portapotty's saying stop calling us call Uber/Lyft...just inching closer and closer to getting rid of the lot and the nasty turds who make a mess of the place
1513644829527194192749.jpg

roadman

The calls to the MAA were so numerous that someone (probably the person answering such calls) had to type up, print out, laminate, and have this notice posted which probably took them all day long.

The BWI Bazaar is surrounded by hotels... There is also a McDonald's nearby but it closes at 11. Keep this info in mind as you risk soiling your self messaging Rohit or Rovil

Kawiz03

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Royal Farms and 7-11 clean bathrooms and food dont know why animals trash the damn potty and even drop dueces in the urinal

yankdog

Royal Farms and 7-11 clean bathrooms and food dont know why animals trash the damn potty and even drop dueces in the urinal
That is my crapper of choice

And just for the record I've walked in the potties and caught a glimpse of some unspeakable things I can't repeat here lest I go on vacation. Shit in urinals is the least of my concerns now.

Funny story that might fit in here. Guy told me he was standing at the urinal and he was holding his phone in his right hand while the left was otherwise employed. Dude got a ping and it surprised him and he dropped it in the open potty. Said he could still hear the ping as his phone embedded itself in layers of rideshare driver defecation. I loved the irony of getting a ping in a sea of shit. Sums up the rideshare experience. I laughed so hard I cried when he told me this story.

Last edited:

Jo3030

That'll go well.

'Dear Rohit and/or Rovil,

The Porta potty in the BWI Bazaar needs cleaning.

Regards

Troy'

Rohit- Please to uninstall and reinstall the app

Rovil- Your acceptance rate is low
Reinstall the app. LOL!

Uberfunitis

I bet drivers were calling the provider directly about the dirty facilities and they were coming out and cleaning them as requested by drivers. MAA I bet got hit with a huge bill from the provider and MAA is setting back saying the drivers can stew in their crap before we pay more than intended for those bathrooms.

Reactions: rv5

yankdog

I bet drivers were calling the provider directly about the dirty facilities and they were coming out and cleaning them as requested by drivers. MAA I bet got hit with a huge bill from the provider and MAA is setting back saying the drivers can stew in their crap before we pay more than intended for those bathrooms.
Then they need to provide adequate facilities