• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Yesterday was first time turning app on in a long long time got a question

Hawkdallas

So I haven't driven in a very long time, but they never deactivated me so I went driving yesterday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. stop a couple times for bathroom breaks. Had a few times where I had to drive out of some bad areas so that wasted time, but that being said I worked 6 hours and I made $80. So my question is, all you out there is that what y'all have been averaging lately? Or is that a bad day comparatively speaking to the ones you are having now? I know driving in the daytime is different than night time, I'm just curious if this is what to be expected or should I have made a lot more? Thank you for any answers

jaxbeachrides

Yesterday was busy. So you did ok. It's still minimum wage or less on average after gas and expenses but there are occasional days where you can make a little more.

Hawkdallas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yesterday was busy. So you did ok. It's still minimum wage or less on average after gas and expenses but there are occasional days where you can make a little more.
Hey thanks for your reply. Yeah that was before gas or anything but today I did 6 hours again and I made $110 so that wasn't that bad.