1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Yelp reviews of Uber

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by RogerJS, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Board, so I decided to read Yelp reviews of Uber, some are too funny ! Complaining about crazy drivers, getting screwed over by surge pricing.. Way to go Drives!!,, and how non responsive Uber CS is! It's very interesting reading about the pax side of the story!

2. Bored, so I decided to correct your spelling. LOL.

Seriously though, the Yelp reviews here in Phoenix are hilarious. The positive ones are obviously Uber drivers and many of them are posting their referral codes.

The complaints are hilarious because it's either people complaining about the surge pricing, which they agreed to pay, or they're complaining about difficulty retrieving lost items. I have some advice for them, don't leave your **** in somebody else's car.

3. If you like Twitter, check out #ubered, #ubersucks, #****uber, etc.

LAXpert and TwoFiddyMile like this.
  4. Wow don't leave your **** in someone else car? you sound like a complete @@@@@@bag buddy, do you think people intend to do that ****? Hell if some of these Uber drivers weren't shady AF Uber wouldn't be getting negatives

5. I'm confused. How can shady people get through Uber's intensive screening process?

6. Any shadiness comes from the top.

"100% of the problem, is 100% at the top."

- Dad Rod

7. Maybe its the fact that Uber is shady themselves

8. [​IMG]

9. Tedgey

Tedgey

Driving:
    UberX
    Congratulations on finding your daddy. He sounds like a good man with lots of helpful sayings. And a cute name too.:eek:

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  10. What's weired (and sad) is the Google play store reviews of the driver app, nothing but ants talking about how great it is and how you can make money on you own time.. their not old reviews ether, I don't get it, there's a million fb driver pages with nothing but hate post and various Photoshops of Travis in multiple states of disscomposer, where did all these fuber lovers come from

11. Bro... irony.