yellow cab

Hstrynrd

anyone have a negative encounter with any yellow cab drivers? I was verbally assaulted last night picking up a rider. Guy stepped partially in front of my car and was accosting the riders for calling an uber, when the taxis were lined up in front of the curve. And then he started aggressively yelling at me to get the f out of here and acted like he was going to strike my car.

WIUDreamer

I go to a particular that has bands...There is a yellow cab driver that comes in there seeking rides and saying hi to staff. He openly cusses about Uber and Uber drivers. He does not know I am an Uber driver...so I just let him rant.

On a good note, an employee pointed out a fellow Uber driver to me...and I was positive, happy, and gave compliments for Uber'ing people around. Good experience. I wanted to show the attitude difference between Uber drivers and yellow cab drivers.

ChortlingCrison

I go to a particular that has bands...There is a yellow cab driver that comes in there seeking rides and saying hi to staff. He openly cusses about Uber and Uber drivers. He does not know I am an Uber driver...so I just let him rant.

On a good note, an employee pointed out a fellow Uber driver to me...and I was positive, happy, and gave compliments for Uber'ing people around. Good experience. I wanted to show the attitude difference between Uber drivers and yellow cab drivers.
There is no difference. Uber is taxi.