babasanfur

What's the deal now on yellow badges at w1 edgware Rd

I had passengers couldn't take pictures

But is he allowed to pickup in edgware Rd

But I've seen s9 or 59 on his badge what does this mean

suburban.jpg

Mr. Mister

It means that either:
a) he is picking up a private pre booked job.
b) he is picking up a Hailo or other app job accepted while he was inside his own sector.
c) he is out having a meal or a coffee with friends or family.
d) you are inventing a story because you cant argue with the facts Ive thrown at you on other threads.
Personally, without any shred of evidence (there never is any as usual) Im going with "d".

babasanfur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is
It means that either:
b) he is picking up a Hailo or other app job accepted while he was inside his own sector.
d) you are inventing a story because you cant argue with the facts Ive thrown at you on other threads.
Personally, without any shred of evidence (there never is any as usual) Im going with "d".
Is he allowed to pickup from haolo or even uber in this zone

And What's s9 or 59 is

babasanfur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It means that either:
Again stop being a smart Ar$$ I was about to start treating you as a man but I already regret

Mr. Mister

Im not an expert on suburban badge issues, but as far as I know, as long as he was inside his sector when accepting the job it is legal. Im sure someone more knowledgeable on the subject such as betty will correct me if Im wrong.
Erm it means that his badge number has a 5 and a 9 in it..............

Jack Dunphy

It means that either:
I would go with D as well just because of the person who is becoming more of a liar along with Taz every day

mogli

Im not an expert on suburban badge issues, but as far as I know, as long as he was inside his sector when accepting the job it is legal. Im sure someone more knowledgeable on the subject such as betty will correct me if Im wrong.
Erm it means that his badge number has a 5 and a 9 in it..............
I can sort of confirm this, I know a guy who used to be a yellow badge, from what he told me as long as they are in their sector at the time of being booked they can pick up outside of their sector.. It's a strange rule really. He used to get a bit of verbal from green badges who either didn't know the rules or didn't approve.

Dilk

I would go with D as well just because of the person who is becoming more of a liar along with Taz every day
You black cab drivers seriously make me laugh! At the end of the day you are driving people around and getting paid for it which is pretty much what a bus driver, minibus, coach driver does in all fairness. Being a cabby is nothing to boast about and all the respect you think you can command is all in your little heads. If you were a top surgeon, barrister etc you may be able to get some. In theory all you have done is remembered road names (clap clap).

I know that a proportion of Uber drivers are are idiots and haven't got a clue BUT all they do is DRIVE people around for money same as you (except you get paid more for it)

ALL YOU ARE IS A DRIVER (USE A DICTIONARY TO SEE THE DEFINITION) AND NOT A BRAIN SURGEON

Ubend R.S.

You black cab drivers seriously make me laugh! At the end of the day you are driving people around and getting paid for it which is pretty much what a bus driver, minibus, coach driver does in all fairness. Being a cabby is nothing to boast about and all the respect you think you can command is all in your little heads. If you were a top surgeon, barrister etc you may be able to get some. In theory all you have done is remembered road names (clap clap).

I know that a proportion of Uber drivers are are idiots and haven't got a clue BUT all they do is DRIVE people around for money same as you (except you get paid more for it)

ALL YOU ARE IS A DRIVER (USE A DICTIONARY TO SEE THE DEFINITION) AND NOT A BRAIN SURGEON
With all due respect but you will never meet our regulars who do respect our 'memorising of road names' but yeah, they do exist. Your x riders just want whoever will get them from a-b for as little small change as possible. So I do understand why you have your view of our game.

Methos

This is why I'm trying other things before taking the KOL because i know in the end I'll still be just a driver which is nothing to be proud of.

Spy & Mash

What's the deal now on yellow badges at w1 edgware Rd

I had passengers couldn't take pictures

But is he allowed to pickup in edgware Rd

But I've seen s9 or 59 on his badge what does this mean

View attachment 53156
S9 means the canary is from Sector 9 in NW London according to your map Babs.
Certain Sectors have extensions where demand/work is not wanted or being covered i.e slops.

Spy & Mash

It's a great part time job that enables you to work when you like, own your own house in London, support your family financially and go on those nice long holidays abroad.
It's a hard life.....

Jack Dunphy

Yes we make you laugh but a majority of you are trying to be like us which in reality will never happen.

UberLuxbod

It means that either:

Lol

So you believe that no YB has ever picked up outside their own sector? Ever?

As that is what you statement infers.

Which we all know is false.

It's a matter of public record that a Counsellor from up Enfield way got caught with bent GB ID's and is in fact a YB, been doing it for years before IDs came in then carried on with his bent ID's.

City Airport lost a few faces when IDs came in, the good news is that Bromley had a great supply of YB. Some had been YB in that sector for decades and yet nobody had seen them before.

I know a YB personally that did the YB that comes down to Wood Green, this was in the 90's, he did it with the intention of working in town. He even did the GB KoL when working bent in town.

TheStudent

Im guessing that's why the government gave powers to look into peoples bank accounts now, because of the tax dodgers