YAYAYAYAYAYA incentives continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basboy

Don't worry.It will show up on your app tomorrow morning
Normally I wouldn't be worried but this weekend has been a shitshow with regards to the boosts. My Monday boosts have not showed up in app at all today. It's as if I didn't qualify.

Ot1

88 rides. No texts, emails or in app notifications.
That is weird, I usually get emails and texts but didn't get anything yet.
I did complete all 52 rides in la core and none core but still in la county.
Tomorrow when I open the app they better show gold medal

hy1368

Normally I wouldn't be worried but this weekend has been a shitshow with regards to the boosts. My Monday boosts have not showed up in app at all today. It's as if I didn't qualify.
wait untill tomorrow morning at 7 .Btw did any of your boots from friday,sat,sun showed up on your statement?

Palestar

It's not just you.. I'm in the same exact boat. 17 rides today and none of them showed up with the boost.

Also no text/e-mail for this week..... Uber is a complete mess right now

hy1368

It's not just you.. I'm in the same exact boat. 17 rides today and none of them showed up with the boost.

Also no text/e-mail for this week..... Uber is a complete mess right now
I mean forget about the boots today.All my rides came with the high surges of 2.0 x and higher.I'm sure it would be the same for you.Hope we get the missing boots for past few days.

CaptainJackLA

Nothing is consistent. 2 weeks ago i didn't get email, but got boost. Last week I did get an email. And I'm off the text list. Now with the system all Fd up, I won't know for sure. I did 76 rides last week, should be Platinum

Palestar

Does anyone know of todays ride's count towards next week?? Or was the cut off on Sunday, like usual?

I would think they do count given the new promotions won't come out until tomorrow.

CaptainJackLA

Does anyone know of todays ride's count towards next week?? Or was the cut off on Sunday, like usual?

I would think they do count given the new promotions won't come out until tomorrow.
All pay periods end at 4am Monday. No matter what. Today is for the upcoming week. Check your app and dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.