RUSSREED2.0

Well we all survived at least I hope so. I would like to thank everyone on this holiday weekend who kept LA/OC/SD/CC/SGV/SF moving. With that, ( pours almond milk ) lets trade XMAS tales. I have two, both dramatic.
LYFT STORY! ( its long )
I finally reached the end of my night and ALL day was great. Then the Twilight hour hit 2:30am-3:00am. I pick up a ride from Seal Beach, back to LB, simple and easy. Lets begin.

PAX all drunk and do a quick head count. ( respectfully) BEFORE anyone gets settled, I can't take all of you.

PAX #1- Its down the street and ill tip you $20.00

ME: OK, sure. NO! Seal Beach PD just rolled through. NO!

PAX #2- ( opens my trunk and crawls in ) Ok lets go! ( proper decorum is now gone )

ME: What the hell are you doing. NO! Im not taking anyone. ( LOOK them all in their eyes, from the front seat to the back )

All PAX exit except two.

PAX yell: Merry Christmas.

ME: Get out.

We begin to the destination. Silence.

PAX BEHIND ME.

PAX #1: So I thought your seats fold down.

ME: Begins to signal to curb and front PAX SEES it.

FRONT PAX: SHUT UP! Youre such an ass.

ME: OH they do, just not for four extra adults. Im the 5th passenger. Anything else?! Look in my rearview mirror.

PART 2! THE DESTINATION.

We pull up. I remember my coat is in the backseat so I keep tabs on it.

PAX EXIT.

I look and slam on my brakes, look in my backseat and open my trunk. I hop out of the car at 3:00 am in BEL SHORE.

ME: ( looks at PAX with guilt in his eyes ) HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY COAT! What the hell are you doing?

PAX: ( looks at it ) i thought.

ME: NO! Its got a hood, name brand mentioned, GIVE IT BACK NOW! ( meanwhile I lost my shoe and its 46 outside, I was so pissed :mad: )

PAX: ( looks at brand and hood ) Well, I guess it-

ME: ( snatches it and glares at him, I step to him. His friends looks at him, like WTF did you just do ?! )

PAX: I thought it was-

ME: BS. ( Starts walking to him with my fist clenched, waking up everyone ) I dont care what you thought, give me back my jacket, NOW!

PAX: Im sorry, but I really-.

ME: ( walks away, close my trunk and door, 1 star and LYFT investigation0 ) !

I could hear his friends, yelling at him as I was leaving.

I don't care about surge. WHAT we need to do is train these new ones, ENOUGH of this over capacity in cars. Its NOT worth 8 or 10 bucks. They will NOT tip you. IT IS your car, you control. I see it every night. This is going to end horribly bad one day. Its EVERYONE, there is no race, creed, or color. Its all offenders. You attempt it, auto one star and report to the platform requesting deactivation.

Grow a pair. That is all :wink::biggrin: ill post the second one later, its sad!.

sadboy

You should have never starated ride in the first place. hope you care mace or something. I do and have already used up two bottles of mace. I also carry a shovel, duck tape, rope, lye, bat, axe, hand saw, pilers, bleach, gloves, lent roller, painters plastic rolls, a white plastic painters outfit, in a special bag in my trunk.

RUSSREED2.0

You should have never starated ride in the first place. hope you care mace or something. I do and have already used up two bottles of mace. I also carry a shovel, duck tape, rope, lye, bat, axe, hand saw, pilers, bleach, gloves, lent roller, in a special bag in my trunk.
Two bottles of mace already... are you joking??! Do you know what mace does in closed quarters to BOTH parties lol...

RUSSREED2.0

You should have never starated ride in the first place. hope you care mace or something. I do and have already used up two bottles of mace. I also carry a shovel, duck tape, rope, lye, bat, axe, hand saw, pilers, bleach, gloves, lent roller, in a special bag in my trunk.
But the bag imma take you up on that lol...

sadboy

Gel mace my friend and yes I've used it up already. gel mace in closed quarters does nothing to the person using it. that's why I have a dash cam to back me up when I used it but haven't needed it as it was never reported in the times I used it.

A_Driver

You shouldn't have anything laying around your car either. They wouldn't have taken the jacket if it wasn't in the back seat.

sadboy

My only tale is that on Friday I had two trips, in both cases it was a car full of fruity men lovers. in both cases the front pax kept touch my hand and in both cases I told them to stop or else. in both cases they did not stop and in both cases their surge ride went from costing 10 bucks to costing 160 bucks for issues with cleanliness of my car.

RUSSREED2.0

My only tale is that on Friday I had two trips, in both cases it was a car full of fruity men lovers. in both cases the front pax kept touch my hand and in both cases I told them to stop or else. in both cases they did not stop and in both cases their surge ride went from costing 10 bucks to costing 160 bucks for issues with cleanliness of my car.
Soooooo many questions.....

Sluber

did you file false claim that they got sick in your car?...and they gave you 160?

DriverX

Look if its not yours, i dont care who's it is, DONT touch it.

Sounds like amateur hour all around. You didn't mention it was surged so I assume it wasn't which begs the question, why da efF are you picking up drunks at bar close on Xmas for standard rate? Drivers like you are killing the surge and complaining about the crap Pax you are dragging out of bars on a Holiday for no good reason.

Then you tell us you left your hoody in the back seat...

I suggest making your news years resolution to be to read through this forum and figurr out what youre doing wrong.

RUSSREED2.0

Sounds like amateur hour all around. You didn't mention it was surged so I assume it wasn't which begs the question, why da efF are you picking up drunks at bar close on Xmas for standard rate? Drivers like you are killing the surge and complaining about the crap Pax you are dragging out of bars on a Holiday for no good reason.

Then you tell us you left your hoody in the back seat...

I suggest making your news years resolution to be to read through this forum and figurr out what youre doing wrong.
WRONG!!!! SIR JUST because I dont mention it, does NOT mean it wasnt. LYFT was at 200 to 400 %. I dont complain about surge. My 2017 NYE resolution is to ignore the imbeciles like yourself who dont fully read, it started out with LYFT not Uber, get your platforms correct before calling me an amateur. CHUMP!

DriverX

WRONG!!!! SIR JUST because I dont mention it, does NOT mean it wasnt. LYFT was at 200 to 400 %. I dont complain about surge. My 2017 NYE resolution is to ignore the imbeciles like yourself who dont fully read, it started out with LYFT not Uber, get your platforms correct before calling me an amateur. CHUMP!
Most of us drive both. who cares about semantics. and I don't believe it was PT or you would have included that initially. so not only do I think you are a lame driver but also a liar

sadboy

Most of us drive both. who cares about semantics. and I don't believe it was PT or you would have included that initially. so not only do I think you are a lame driver but also a liar
Does it matter if it was a surge or nonsurge. I take nonsurge when I am going home and use DF to get a few more dollars.