XL

Inshur

Kevin7889

Thinking about renting an xl vehicle and doing xl only especially since I do airport trips only. If I can hit 300+ after 5 trips I'd be a happy camper. Is xl worth the rental fee?

theitalian

1st was SUV....now xl. By the way you are not the only one using fake GPS at the airport....there is a queue even for xl. Honestly I don't like people that play dirty.

Mr_Frenchie

Not a big difference between X and XL. But a big one between X and SUV.

SUV being able to do Black, XL, Luxe, Juno SUV, Lux SUV, Lux, and Plus is a big positive.

I would bypass the XL. Not worth it my book. Usually it's the same MPG as SUV anyway.

Last edited:

Wardell Curry

Well speaking from experience, there isn't a big difference in earnings from x to xl. And the marginal increase in earnings from also getting xl trips is offset by the increased time to complete some trips as some pax think you are a u haul and they can load and unload as much as they can fit with both the 2nd and 3rd row down. And the worst part is these same pax won't tip for the extra effort you put in to help them out. It's a hassle. Don't do it.

TheFixer1

Thinking about renting an xl vehicle and doing xl only especially since I do airport trips only. If I can hit 300+ after 5 trips I'd be a happy camper. Is xl worth the rental fee?
200w-4.gif

Rustyshackelford

Well speaking from experience, there isn't a big difference in earnings from x to xl. And the marginal increase in earnings from also getting xl trips is offset by the increased time to complete some trips as some pax think you are a u haul and they can load and unload as much as they can fit with both the 2nd and 3rd row down. And the worst part is these same pax won't tip for the extra effort you put in to help them out. It's a hassle. Don't do it.
My question is why do you stick around when they try to use you as a uhaul. you see boxes you hit cancel.

Mr. Affinito

1st was SUV....now xl. By the way you are not the only one using fake GPS at the airport....there is a queue even for xl. Honestly I don't like people that play dirty.
Hey, how do you know he uses fake GPS ? Uber is cracking down on that, I thought.

How do you know you're only doing airport runs? You mean you're gonna drop people off and drive back to the airport 5 times a day? WTF ???!!!

theitalian

Hey, how do you know he uses fake GPS ? Uber is cracking down on that, I thought.

How do you know you're only doing airport runs? You mean you're gonna drop people off and drive back to the airport 5 times a day? WTF ???!!!
Many use the fake GPS. Android put a patch but it didn't work so far. Uber will flag your account if they suspect you. But what I saw many continue to use that. It's the only way for people that make airport.

Kevin7889

Many use the fake GPS. Android put a patch but it didn't work so far. Uber will flag your account if they suspect you. But what I saw many continue to use that. It's the only way for people that make airport.
I know another glitch, not fake GPS

kg42

bro I make around 55 on jfk trips on xl. 25 more than x .. what you mean same money with x

just 1 xl trip makes up extra money spend on gas daily.

Kevin7889

I was thinking about possibly renting the xl vehicle. It would be nice to hit 300+ after 5, 15 mile xl trips

jerseyboys

I was thinking about possibly renting the xl vehicle. It would be nice to hit 300+ after 5, 15 mile xl trips

Kev

Just rent the SUV and try to get get someone to rent your Prius.

See if works for you at the airport.

It's more bangs for the buck. You know what I mean.

Inshur New York