XL rules to live by ratings getting hurt each week by 1 ryder

bobby747

advice if you got a car or xl and they are not surging much. cancel trip...its like scorned factor..you take 6 people on an $9 ride and they are pissed u did not take 8..2 weeks in a row only 1 -1 star 4.95 avg..
proper way is just to cancel...or if its a 4.9 Ld . dont worry its worth 1 star. bad enough they are riding cheaper than septa..
i only get these trying 4 quest as i wont do cheap fares after quest is hit..

OGT

Are you talking about lyft or uber? Lyft once you built up a consistent good rating and feedback you can have these moved. When you rate on lyft they(support) read all comments less then 3 stars. Leave 1 star to them and voice text that they wanted to fit more then allowed, you will recieve a reaponse text within minutes saying the rating will be removed.

ganerbangla

advice if you got a car or xl and they are not surging much. cancel trip...its like scorned factor..you take 6 people on an $9 ride and they are pissed u did not take 8..2 weeks in a row only 1 -1 star 4.95 avg..
proper way is just to cancel...or if its a 4.9 Ld . dont worry its worth 1 star. bad enough they are riding cheaper than septa..
i only get these trying 4 quest as i wont do cheap fares after quest is hit..
Sometimes not 6
Sometimes 7 to 8 xl ride
Last time 8 off them. I didn't want to take them. They tell me please take us we give you good tips
After I dropped them 10 mins later I see professonal report. No tips

Now I don't take 7 on xl
XL people are anoying mostly rude loud buster

Uber will screw us every way they can

Last edited:

OGT

Sometimes not 6
Sometimes 7 to 8 xl ride
Last time 8 off the tell me please take us we give you good tips

Now I don't take 7 on xl

Lol, they reported you.

bobby747

it was uber lyft i am carried over my old rating of 4.8 ..
i just get mad at myself for being so stupid..low rating is like clockwork for taking 6 people and declining the 7-8TH ..u must just cancel and say no..
lyft i am good . i started back at a low 4.8 and i am stuck thier..i only got 1 today ..but i got 60% zone bonus till 5pm. so i may take some
OGT does lyft ever say long trip???
thanks

OGT

Hmm from my experience only time lyft give you a long trip notification is during a request. It say 35 mins away line request LMFAO. So its a long trip to pickup. Man only way you know its a long trip on lyft is if you see a minority name in a wealthy affluent neighborhood. Odds are its going to be a long trip but who knows they could be the owners getting an uber to their mailbox....wtf.

If your car can fit 7 people you must fill those 7 seats up = 3-3-1
Villanova students tried to put 8 in my vehicle, but I don't remember letting all in or not now.

Last week when Temple vs. Villanova, I got a 2.7x request from the stadium to Villa. The guy told me to take 2 more people because I have the whole back row left. I told him it's an X request so I can only take 4 max. He was like I pay you separately when we arrive, and 7 people total in my car we departed.
After they got off, I see no cash tip or in-app tip, I contacted Uber and they upgraded my trip to XL, which made the due pay $50 more. He could tip me 20 and I let it go already, but he decided to swallow his words so he must pay the market rate.

I just declined a 150% Lyft request and 2x uber XL request as we speak.

(per OGT advice, I decline high surge primetime request to show that I'm not desperate)

bobby747

u are very lucky fare adjustments on a 5 pass car with 8 people if i understand correctly...as u only hold 5 with seat belts...judgements and leins could follow if you get in accident..decline high surges..I AM NOT SO SURE ABOUT THAT BEING TOO SMART,. thier is something i dont get about that..
its over my head

Ardery

Sometimes not 6
Sometimes 7 to 8 xl ride
Last time 8 off them. I didn't want to take them. They tell me please take us we give you good tips

Now I don't take 7 on xl

the passenger bad mouthed you. *they* screwed you. not Uber.

If your car can fit 7 people you must fill those 7 seats up = 3-3-1
Villanova students tried to put 8 in my vehicle, but I don't remember letting all in or not now.

Last week when Temple vs. Villanova, I got a 2.7x request from the stadium to Villa. The guy told me to take 2 more people because I have the whole back row left. I told him it's an X request so I can only take 4 max. He was like I pay you separately when we arrive, and 7 people total in my car we departed.
After they got off, I see no cash tip or in-app tip, I contacted Uber and they upgraded my trip to XL, which made the due pay $50 more. He could tip me 20 and I let it go already, but he decided to swallow his words so he must pay the market rate.

I just declined a 150% Lyft request and 2x uber XL request as we speak.

(per OGT advice, I decline high surge primetime request to show that I'm not desperate)
gawd effin damnit...

when a pax says I'll tip you real well, i swear it sometimes makes me want to say "let's have it up front" - too many that promise big tip - we never see it.

Jesse36

When they beg to do something illegal I always get tip up front. You're not fooling me more than once.