XL Only Done

lubi571

Everyone around me in the burbs opted out of x when they dropped the rates. There are very few x drivers (no x available) I believe that's one of the reasons for the change. That 10 % is total bs because you can't justify maintaining an xl at x rates. Once again they are doing this for our benefit so we can earn more just like the rate cuts on x so that we can earn more again total bs.

Uptoyou132

I
And they will now push Uberpoop onto those XL drivers cause they know they have 2 extra seats.
do not think the extra seats are the reason. It's my guess that people are quitting Uber X because they are not making money. So they are going to force the xl drivers to fill the gap. However, that may work against them and those XL drivers just say the heck with it and quit. Driving an XL vehicle at X rates is basically free. It's not worth it!

lubi571

I

do not think the extra seats are the reason. It's my guess that people are quitting Uber X because they are not making money. So they are going to force the xl drivers to fill the gap. However, that may work against them and those XL drivers just say the heck with it and quit. Driving an XL vehicle at X rates is basically free. It's not worth it!
Correct!!!

Uptoyou132

Everyone around me in the burbs opted out of x when they dropped the rates. There are very few x drivers (no x available) I believe that's one of the reasons for the change. That 10 % is total bs because you can't justify maintaining an xl at x rates. Once again they are doing this for our benefit so we can earn more just like the rate cuts on x so that we can earn more again
The unintended consequences are going to be XL drivers quitting all together. Not smart on Ubers end. Then again, they are a billion dollar company. So maybe they have it figured out, in the end I'm sure they will be the only ones making money.

lubi571

If they had this figured out they wouldn't be playing these games with the drivers. Recent study done in NYC although taxi business is down, it's still very strong 66% with new technology available. Analysis was that uber may not be the great investment everyone thinks it is.

Uptoyou132

Thier wonderful computer program should tell them that UBER XLs will drive X if they made XL rates for X! That would be great for everyone!
Sounds good. But here in Las Vegas the per mile rate is 2.25 before the cut. So it's about 1.50 in the drivers pocket. How can they pay 1.50 when they are taking in 90 cents?