XL, Black Lux and Black LUX XL NOT XL and or are actually NOT "Black" in color.

TPAMB

I've noticed this when working the airport Queues. Some cars are NOT XL (only have 5 seats) and or are gray, charcoal or some other color other than Black. I've also had Pax that I picked up either call me, after accept their ping and ask if I had 6 seats, or tell me they had to cancel the last XL as it wasn't an XL and only had 4-5 seats. I asked U/L drivers how they got past this issue and they said the Greenlight Hub changed the color of their vehicle for them. As to XL, I know some SUV have the 7 seat as an option and I assume these drivers lied when the added their less than 7 pax vehicle.

Uber1010

I don't think Lyft have lux riders in 4 years I got only one. I'm not taking others rides for Lyft but I keep the app on in NYC to see what they got. I mentioned Lyft riders are the third class of people.

JaredJ

I drive a fusion hybrid with leather seats. Greenlight hub upgraded me to Select. Never had an issue. People usually say, "I can't believe this is a Ford."

Uber1010

I drive a fusion hybrid with leather seats. Greenlight hub upgraded me to Select. Never had an issue. People usually say, "I can't believe this is a Ford."
You have perfect vehicle for Uber. To make money... You make the same amount as the one who hold 70k vehicle

Babak

I'm so sick of these shitheads ordering Lyft Lux, Lyft Lux Black. Expecting to get a black SUV then canceling. And having half of my pings on Lux Black are canceled because of this. Lyft really needs to regulate this and start separating them. It's not fair to us.

The Texan

This is a racist thread. :cautious::rolleyes::wink:

I can't understand now some of this puny vehicles can carry 4 passengers, w/o sitting on someones lap! LOL
X should end at 3 passengers, and XL start at 4-7 passengers! And yes, I've done XL pax with 7 passengers in my 08 Honda Pilot- easy, and we were comfortable!

Uber1010

I'm so sick of these shitheads ordering Lyft Lux, Lyft Lux Black. Expecting to get a black SUV then canceling. And having half of my pings on Lux Black are canceled because of this. Lyft really needs to regulate this and start separating them. It's not fair to us.
Uber teach them like that. Actually some pax told me he was expecting to come SUV....when are no SUV riders Uber give black cars pings to SUV then black cars are f....k. .. actually this year Uber force all black cars sedan to take Uber x. that's why not worthy any more to buy luxury sedan ...