Xl app still broken 5 days now

bobby747

XL app has been defective since Friday afternoon sometimes it'll work for a short. Of time but you don't get the surge pricing I'm ninety-nine percent sure it's not a policy of XL pricing they probably left it engineering have a long weekend. But with the new CEO. And this hundred eighty days of change. It's really unacceptable during the holiday weekend. In my honest opinion guys like myself and others on here that rely on this app and rent this app from them at a steep Commission need to be compensated by management based on what we normally do per week on the platform has per what most of us did this week. I'm not sure if any of yous ever had a refund for technical app issues given to you under a promo but I've had at least two or three times in the last 3 years that the app was okay wasn't working properly but I was getting rides. And then in the last and the week I got an email from support saying that we offer A-Reliable app and we recognized we had some issues so here is an adjustment for you for Thursday night of $35.70 no Partners get the same based on what you normally make.
But I know there's a lot of customers really starting the like lyft more as I take these Lyft rides. Now what are they going to do make the drivers hate them even more. Why couldn't they send out a mass text saying XL pricing on surge it's going to be broke for the weekend bear with us while we work on it. But I really think they don't want to admit guilt because I think they're legally responsible they're paying us for defective app based on the laws. Kind of curious how the next few days are going to play out with this and I was working last night and this morning it's not working. They need to break open your piggy bag and have somebody there telling Department with their computers to refund all the partners certain percentage of 5 day. Based on the partners ability to work because the working guy got screwed. Even if it cost him a couple million dollars it's the right thing to do. This is why driver like Lyft and so this pass . like it more it's the friendly our company. All I can do is on the weekend it's called Forign text support

This the last example I post Northeast Airport the Philadelphia Airport more on x. Ha 20 min wait ??? Wonder why

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170905-050108.png
    Screenshot_20170905-050108.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20170905-050028.png
    Screenshot_20170905-050028.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 42

Big1matt

I got gyped out of XL surge this holiday weekend as well, it sucks, im waiting for support to fix it. We'll see how that goes...

OGT

Wait for support to fix it? Why did you even take the ride?

In other news, the surges are back to normal for the mornings. I have bad luck though LOL. I didn't even get one airport ride this morning. But I managed to squeeze out 150 net in 5 hours. Might be good any other morning but not for today. I'm sure a lot of guys made a lot more

anteetr

That bullshit easily cost me a few hundred this weekend. Didn't take any XL though I'm sure there were plenty to be had while it was surging on X only. They absolutely should compensate us for it.

Funny thing is I couldn't buy a Plus on Lyft.

OGT

What do you mean buy you got no requests?

Those drivers that picked up xl without surge, shame on you.

anteetr

I got two Lyft plus requests all weekend. Granted I did most of my driving for Uber, but out of 25 requests, 23 were regular or line.

The best was when they kept slamming me with low PT regs and lines after the concert got out. Not 1 plus came in. Every time I work a major event they do the same thing to me. And, if I finally take one they usually don't go anywhere.

I settled for a 20 mile uber ride at 3.7x. Not horrible but not great either. You can't win them all.

Bleekuber

Wait for support to fix it? Why did you even take the ride?

In other news, the surges are back to normal for the mornings. I have bad luck though LOL. I didn't even get one airport ride this morning. But I managed to squeeze out 150 net in 5 hours. Might be good any other morning but not for today. I'm sure a lot of guys made a lot more
7 trips today ,4 to the airport lol. I dropped one off around 8 am and was shown as the only one in the que. Like always the reserve was surging. I waited about 5 mins , denying non surge x trips the whole time waiting for it to surge. I finally accepted one to Bensalem. Did it surge or was it just fake news.

anteetr

Did you work the Market Street side or the Spring Garden side?

Market st. Everyone I picked up or dropped off there went to the Logan.

7 trips today ,4 to the airport lol. I dropped one off around 8 am and was shown as the only one in the que. Like always the reserve was surging. I waited about 5 mins , denying non surge x trips the whole time waiting for it to surge. I finally accepted one to Bensalem. Did it surge or was it just fake news.

I saw a big surge on Lyft at PHL. Uber did their usual goose surge bullshit.

Big1matt

When I first noticed XL acting shady was in the early afternoon around Villanova during a light surge. Thought it would show up after ride. After that I had to decline XL and just switch to X, it's not right

bobby747

what sucks about this xl app problem. was many wanted xl to made in america concert...if i switch to lyft..80% will get reg lyft not plus..with uber many xl's