XChange, returning car

if you turn your car in, for let's say your not getting the mileage that you thought, or whatever. Can you the turn around and lease another XChange car? I haven't heard any thing anywhere that explains this. I know you would lose your $250. And assume you would pay another $250 and start over.

Redeyedjedi

Did you alre
if you turn your car in, for let's say your not getting the mileage that you thought, or whatever. Can you the turn around and lease another XChange car? I haven't heard any thing anywhere that explains this. I know you would lose your $250. And assume you would pay another $250 and start over.
Did you already do the xchange program. How do you like it?

Older Chauffeur

Found the answer: NO you can only lease once.
That begs the question, "Why is it called Xchange if you can't exchange the car?" I was at Toyota of North Hollywood today and saw their sign promoting Xchange. I thought about asking them but figured they wouldn't give me a straight answer if they even knew.:confused:
I'm not sure, but their sign may have said "Exchange." It didn't say anything about Uber. Maybe they are trying to capitalize on Uber's advertising.

Last edited:

autofill

This is the same question I asked a few days ago on here too. If a driver can only lease one time then it only mean uber doesn't expect any drivers to be so stupid to continue and lease another 3 years to drive for uber. That's the only thing that makes sense I guess.

durka101

This is the same question I asked a few days ago on here too. If a driver can only lease one time then it only mean uber doesn't expect any drivers to be so stupid to continue and lease another 3 years to drive for uber. That's the only thing that makes sense I guess.
I wish there was a way to really know and not just take it from the forum.