X and XL profile only

Miner

Dear Fellows,

What is your XL percentage in total rides? Also in average how many riders you get in a typical XL ride?

Last edited:

Santa

XL rides are mostly on there weekend where people go out in a group. There are a load of XL drivers out there. Maybe 1 in 10-15 rides would be XL. Don't expect them to be a long ride either.

biozon

About 30% of all my rides are XL + SELECT, the portion of each fluctuates from time to time.

In my experience it doesn't matter what day it is - I get consistent XL and SELECT pings.

There are already threads about it, no need to start a new one.

Miner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On this forum almost everything has been discussed again and again, as situation with UBER kept on changing continuously since its inception here in Toronto. Therefore I believe, one should not be referred to previous threads as those become some what irrelevant with the passage of time...

Harry70

About 30% of all my rides are XL + SELECT, the portion of each fluctuates from time to time.

In my experience it doesn't matter what day it is - I get consistent XL and SELECT pings.

There are already threads about it, no need to start a new one.
Mr know it all: Make no post if u don't want to participate; and any way u don't do x/xl so kindly chill and have beer

Last edited:

Thomas64

I went to the adelei office and ask for a xl profile only and they told me that they dont do that anymore because of some survey they dit

Manhoos

I went to the adelei office and ask for a xl profile only and they told me that they dont do that anymore because of some survey they dit
Goto other office.. if they deny then keep emailing Uber... You should be able to get it..