WWYD?

RUSSREED2.0

I had LINE @ 75%!

I know first mistake, but it was slow! One person had a dinner reservation at 8pm other had a connecting flight at 10 but dropping off in Hollywood!

They were both 5 minutes, but in LA traffic 15!

So, we're off the second PAX and I got into it! But I dropped her off first so she could be on her way!

The first PAX made it seem like being at dinner was no big deal. Until she then says, oh I'm meeting my boss that is the head of this big company, that I'm trying to transfer to. I look at her saying, why didn't you say something?! So now first pax is mad!

Feedback came back, 2nd PAX was a Five stars plus a nice tip. First PAX knocked my rating down 3 PTS! So, what say you, besides DONT TAKE LINE!

SorryBluetoothOnly

NEVER.

Every cheapskate that takes the Line must enjoy the full line experience and that means being in car with others and perhaps a bit inconvienced.

This is noble but self-defeating. You're depriving yourself of a more peaceful ride. You're depriving yourself of long haul opportunities ($$$). And you're contributing to surge suppression by cramming more people into your car. I'm in this to make money, not piss people off, so I'll choose the option that makes me (and other drivers) more money 99.999% of the time.

Let's face it, unless they're a brand-spanking-new customer, they're not quitting Pool because you picked someone else up. They know the risks already.

Jennyma

This is noble but self-defeating. You're depriving yourself of a more peaceful ride. You're depriving yourself of long haul opportunities ($$$). And you're contributing to surge suppression by cramming more people into your car. I'm in this to make money, not piss people off, so I'll choose the option that makes me (and other drivers) more money 99.999% of the time.

Let's face it, unless they're a brand-spanking-new customer, they're not quitting Pool because you picked someone else up. They know the risks already.

I don't know anything about Pool. I'm still sticking to my Line policy. I will run line the way it was intended for the pax. I rarely take it unless it is one of primetime.

SorryBluetoothOnly

I don't know anything about Pool. I'm still sticking to my Line policy. I will run line the way it was intended for the pax. I rarely take it unless it is one of primetime.

Line = Pool

My comment above stands for both. You're cheating yourself (and other drivers) with that policy.

Jennyma

Line > pool. As they message me daily.

I stand by my protest and to each his own, if you don't.

However if you go into airplane mode how do you follow the gps, can't see shut and Lyft continues to add even if you turn off