WWE with yellow! hahaha

Inshur

Attockpak1

drunk white bro going ape s**t.

Post automatically merged:

man that Arab driver is too calm. I would kick that @@@@.
Pigs taking so damn long to show up... where the pigs be at when they are actually needed to do their job...

Frat bro lucky dude didn't do a tap dance on his forehead... typical inbreds with low IQ... gl getting this off your background check...

Lenny_yellow_cab

I think there's something about that stupid van that attracts this kind of chit, maybe because it's up high. I never drove that crap box. Taxi of tomorrow .
Let that midget Michael BLOOMBERG drive it.
After he eats his matzo ball soup.

I drove it for 2 years. I liked it. Needs some improvements though. They need to change the way the doors and windows open...pax too dumb to figure it out.

But overall, i liked it most because of the seperate AC systems and the bubble i was in without having to deal with annoying pax

i see you but you dont

waoo.. i just hope something like this never happens to me cause i wont be waiting for any law enforcement to show up! so far i been training muay thai for like 3 years and i always avoid confrontations but i dont think i'll be able to avoid this type of shit! especially if my window gets broken down! it will only take a lower kick to bring this MF down lol

Andrew Dice Clay Two

I drove it for 2 years. I liked it. Needs some improvements though. They need to change the way the doors and windows open...pax too dumb to figure it out.

But overall, i liked it most because of the seperate AC systems and the bubble i was in without having to deal with annoying pax
The partition is installed at the factory ?
Can't open it to talk to the passengers, I'm sure you get less tips. Little tires don't look too safe.

And the radio speakers are only in the front ?
You have to talk to the passengers with a intercom ?
And, oh can you take six people, the other cab driver did it.

I can't think of anything positive about it , except it seems to change lanes quickly because of the wheelbase.

But I find people who drive them annoying , cut you off and you can't see they traffic ahead because of a stupid van.

I drove the Toyota sienna, it's okay, but it uses to much gas and its slow so every cab driver is going to beat you, and people don't tip any better than if you're driving a Camry.

Lenny_yellow_cab

The partition is installed at the factory ?
Can't open it to talk to the passengers, I'm sure you get less tips. Little tires don't look too safe.

And the radio speakers are only in the front ?
You have to talk to the passengers with a intercom ?
And, oh can you take six people, the other cab driver did it.

I can't think of anything positive about it , except it seems to change lanes quickly because of the wheelbase.

But I find people who drive them annoying , cut you off and you can't see they traffic ahead because of a stupid van.

I drove the Toyota sienna, it's okay, but it uses to much gas and its slow so every cab driver is going to beat you, and people don't tip any better than if you're driving a Camry.

I was pretty satisfied with it, than again I used to drive a beat up Crown vic so anything was an upgrade :confusion:

Inshur New York