Wuhan’s Covid-19 epidemic is full blown!

Anthony Wong

Post automatically merged:

Govt give the money, it's up to pH companies to come up with schemes to get this money. Probably based on online time and fares. Think make us drive longer hours and more risk to virus. Next week all coy will sure come up their schemes. Probably based on online time clocked. We shall see.

ToBeOrNotToBe

Or perhaps like Bro Anthony say is still a mystery misery!

So from 6am morning to 8pm evening like me consider part-timers?

Now waiting for Lao Fo Ye at Fook Hai building.

Seeing Wifey always make me happy

Ultracraft

It is indicated clearly in the pictorial presentation that all active PH Drivers who clock at least 200 trips per month (from Oct to Dec 2019) are eligible.😎👍🏽
E36E22FA-F56D-4617-A2E1-4B975E2B5F10.jpeg

renyeo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That’s $1,800 per month in the pocket!

This Government is awesome.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ultracraft

What about those who drive different platforms and still accumulate 200 trips in total. Are they also eligible?
These ppl prolly only get $10 (MoT) as the other $10 comes from the ride hailing operator ... I would suggest these group of not-so-loyal “Rolling Stones” to consult NPHA for assistance as this is not so straight-forward ... 🤨😆

For those who may not qualify for the SRF but need financial help, there is still $2.7m from NTUC care fund in store for these group of Drivers ...

Last edited:

Anthony Wong

MOH said no enough info on super spreader of convid-19 from the Grace Assembly churches. What the task force doing? Excuses! This cluster look danger. Even all catholic churches already suspended their masses from this Saturday.

Carousel and lazada do have scam seller account, beware!

From what I see sg and Hk are the constant climbers in new cases. Govt have to really stop all PRC nationals from coming into sg, irregardless of their status,until further notice.

Attachments

Last edited:

renyeo

Yes, it’s only time the infection figures pass 100 mark. Takes one month since the first infection case to hit a hundred. Now we think if the infectious disease hospital is running out of beds.

Need to applaud China for its resilience. Singapore for one has ran out - or is running out soon - of blood in its banks because clean blood are required to treat Covid72 patients. Now calling out to donors to help fill up. We’re in pretty bad shape at 72. China? 60k+ and still manages.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

renyeo

Good news! Singapore has dropped down the list to Number 4 on the ranking of the most infectious country, excluding Princess Diamond.

:aliens::aliens::aliens: