Uber Drivers Forum banner

WTF!?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  uber_cash 
#1 ·
I'm from baton Rouge and moved to Metairie back in May and started driving when Uber started here. I got in a wreck on June 21st while ubering. It took Uber's insurance 6 weeks to get things straight and get me paid. The company is in Virginia and adjusters here and never dealt with it before, etc.... Anyways, I finally got car and started driving again a few weeks ago. Everything was good even tho there is way less money to be made. However this week I logged on and never got rides, last night and tonight as well. I finally realized I was logged in but not on the rider app as available. But when I went home it came back on. After a bunch of emails to support with them telling me to reset and all that jazz I already knew to do, I finally got an email saying after reviewing my account they saw that i was only permitted to drive in Jefferson parish but she didn't give a reason. I don't know what's going on. I'm pissed and they won't answer why. I have a 4.9 rating so I don't understand it unless there is some new law I don't know about. Please let me know if I missed something or if any if you are having similar issues. I'm not going to drive illegally in Jefferson and rack up tickets.

#3 ·
Do you have your brake tag? I moved here from Chicago and was told that after getting another background check and insurance etc that I was able to start driving. Started off doing some pick ups at the airport, but couldn't understand why I wasn't getting any other requests Finally went to office and was told that I needed my brake tag to drive in Orleans Parish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.