1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

WTF!

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by bavariancapitol, Dec 6, 2017.

1. bavariancapitol

bavariancapitol Member

I'm sorry what!?

Now we are driving for free?

Attached Files:

2. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    If you're an UberX driver than you've been driving for free since June 2014.

3. Saltyoldman

Saltyoldman Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Just send an email to uber and explain what happened and ask not to be paired with this rider in the future because you are not about having your time waisted.

4. Julescase

Julescase Well-Known Member

If this happens in the future, just keep driving down the street until it allows you to end the ride. Obviously your slothpax ordered a trip that the app couldn't even register as an actual "trip" - it was more like taking your car on a short stroll. (Clearly, there is NOT an app for that)

5. bavariancapitol

bavariancapitol Member

They gave me 4$.

Attached Files:

Bro Olomide, DocT and Julescase like this.

6. RangerBella

RangerBella Active Member

I had one of these about 3 weeks ago. I literally took this lazy ****er one street over. I was super pissed. He watched to make sure I cancelled the trip. I shouldve got out and took my fee out of his sorry lazy ass. It took me 8 minutes to get to him.

Bro Olomide and keb like this.
  7. Grape6

Grape6 New Member

That happened to me recently. I just drove to the destination (the rider had to give directions.) By the time I got to the destination, I was able to complete the trip and get paid my $3.75.

8. NUBER-LE

NUBER-LE Well-Known Member

Got this once, just drobe 2 more blocks.

9. Bpr2

Bpr2 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Early on I started a trip before confirming the pax. She said “oh my buddy called it for me” Okay, what’s your buddies name? She couldn’t match names so I kicked her out. . I had driven from one end of the parking lot to the other, wasn’t long enough and got what OP got. Was in a good mood so chose don’t charge rider. Didn’t care since I picked her up at the same spot of the previous drop off.

10. Mears Troll Number 4

Mears Troll Number 4 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    Maybe you could instead hit them with "no show" if the cancel fee is more than the trip payment (as is the case for min trips).

if the customer gets charged less than the min trip amount (also true of min trips) it's a win win for both you and the customer. I can't see them complaining.