Wtf timeout on 1st pool skip

310uberdriver

So I'm in Venice and get a pool request.naturally I let it time out and next thing I know I'm on a 4 minute timeout? Anyone else get timeout on first skipped ping?

Last edited by a moderator:

afrojoe824

So I'm in Venice and get a pool request.naturally I let it time out and next thing I know I'm on a 4 minute timeout? Anyone else get timeout on first skipped ping?

You probably already skipped out on a ride prior to that UberPool. even if you sign off for 5 hours then sign back on in venice. that prior skip is still there until you accept a ride

Last edited by a moderator:

afrojoe824

You'll get pop-up message telling you. It's a really passive-aggressive message that always makes me stay offline longer than the timeout itself. I call it Lyft time.

Seriously. When they put me on time out and I'm close to the airport. I call it time to go to the airport timeout or if I'm close to home, it's time to go home tmeout.

I've had it, but it does not show the red bar right away. I hit go offline, the go online and it shows.

Random programming screw up as usual.

yeah. I have that issue too. it doesn't even tell me I'm on tmeout. I just get logged off. then I have to click online and only then does it show the red prompt.

310uberdriver

Wth just happened again! Skipped 1 request and instant time out. I know for sure last night after my last ride I logged out so no reason to get time out. :frown: