WTF ... 100+ Mile Block

Solo1

So this morning I had an 8am, 4hr Block that had about 40 Pax ... It took me 2.5hrs to deliver, 11 total miles from WH/Deliver/Home ... I was in heaven ... Then I picked up another 4hr block beginning at noon ... I get to the facility which is 10 mins from my house and see my block ... 7 PAX ... All I could think of was CRAP, CRAP, CRAP ... Ended up delivering 7 Pax to 5 different cities ... 100+ miles from WH/Delivery/Home ... I still did it in a little under 3 hours but the miles are a killer ... I don't know if I can do too many more of those ... Those Mid-Day Re-Delivers are treacherous.

Last edited:

Shangsta

So this morning I had an 8am, 4hr Block that had about 40 Pax ... It took me 2.5hrs to deliver, 11 total miles from WH/Deliver/Home ... I was in heaven ... Then I picked up another 4hr block beginning at noon ... I get to the facility which is 10 mins from my house and see my block ... 7 PAX ... All I could think of was CRAP, CRAP, CRAP ... Ended up delivering 7 Pax to 5 different cities ... 100+ miles from WH/Delivery/Home ... I still did it in a little under 3 hours but the miles are a killer ... I don't know if I can do too many more of those ... Those Mid-Day Re-Delivers are treacherous.
Same warehouse as you. I would rather have 50 within a 10 mile radius than 7 really spread out.

Remember on redelivery routes you have to do your own navigation. App tried to send me to Kent then south to federal way then back to Kent even though I had more federal ways.