WT App??

Optimus Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would be nice to be able to see all the cars available and not cap it at 16. Let the drivers have a dose of reality of how many cars are actually out there. Bet allot would quit. Well maybe not.

I mean people currently drive in from hours away for .90 a mile. I.E., riverside, San Gabriel, Pomona, Palmdale/Lancaster, Bakersfield, Fresno.

Its apparent most don't get it. Anyone driving over 10 miles to uber is a moron without math skills. And 10 miles is being generous.

I was at the lax lot one day. Lady in the lot talking to her friend on the phone stating she drives to the lax lot everyday to uber from Lancaster.

Says she picks one up then drives straight back to the lax lot for another pickup.

I just shook my head. Unbelievable that she hasn't figured out her overhead out weighs any income.

Her commute is 70 miles one way for free. Doesn't matter what type of car you drive. If your commute is 140 miles a day round trip. you won't make a profit much less be able to fix your car when it breaks making .90 a mile minus 25%. Just straight up stupidity.

Ashe28

Uber X is based on the theory of (better than nothing).
Stupid concept. But when they are in the middle of the ocean this is the only stupid way they think hey its better than nothing..

Cascas

It would be nice to be able to see all the cars available and not cap it at 16. Let the drivers have a dose of reality of how many cars are actually out there. Bet allot would quit. Well maybe not.

I mean people currently drive in from hours away for .90 a mile. I.E., riverside, San Gabriel, Pomona, Palmdale/Lancaster, Bakersfield, Fresno.

Its apparent most don't get it. Anyone driving over 10 miles to uber is a moron without math skills. And 10 miles is being generous.

I was at the lax lot one day. Lady in the lot talking to her friend on the phone stating she drives to the lax lot everyday to uber from Lancaster.

Says she picks one up then drives straight back to the lax lot for another pickup.

I just shook my head. Unbelievable that she hasn't figured out her overhead out weighs any income.

Her commute is 70 miles one way for free. Doesn't matter what type of car you drive. If your commute is 140 miles a day round trip. you won't make a profit much less be able to fix your car when it breaks making .90 a mile minus 25%. Just straight up stupidity.
I don't think she'll last long. You can't go to let's say Burbank and head straight back to lax. That's plain stupid. She'll waste hours and whatever's left will go to her expenses.

I understand lax as a starting point but back to back trips would kill your earnings. Some people are really stupid.

Driving for????

Use to show only 8 cars. Now it shows the entire ant hill. It use to show only 8 cars at a time. Darn cars multiplied. How many rides you people think there are? Looks like they doubled the display to 16 cars.

View attachment 47953
Also one more update . pax can't order a car with out entering the destination. But we still don't see it in waybill.

SCdave

So do we have a name for a "group" of Uber. . Like a gander of geese, a herd of mooooo, a flock, etc...

Would it be the same or different for each platform?

Hmmmmm (coffee and stretching break).

OCuber

It's the new algorithm to kill surge.
Algorithm works on hexadecimal format.....8 cars...8 pax.
That goes out of killter....surge occurs.
By halving the radius of the algorithm..16 cars...16 pax...surge killer.