wow weekend incentives in oc market

rudygti

i got an incentive for guaranteed 1.5x for tomorow night 9-3 and sat night 9-3.... looks like ill be loading up barf bags and going out... usually just do the 8-5 grind, hopefully its a nice two nights... would 600 dollars after gas be reasonable for these two nights?

Ccrunner62

What are your thoughts on the 30/Hr from 9-3 promo they have is it worth it?? Or just pick and choose when the surge is right?

KekeLo

This is frustrating. I did not receive a promotion/guarantees during the week of the 4th and not included on this one. I even had 131 rides last week.

You should try to message in the app or go to the OC office. They always make mistakes and not send emails to all drivers.

rudygti

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should try to message in the app or go to the OC office. They always make mistakes and not send emails to all drivers.
i actually have a friend in OC and he didnt get email or offeri n app and asked they said its not for everyone

Queenofthepak

i got an incentive for guaranteed 1.5x for tomorow night 9-3 and sat night 9-3.... looks like ill be loading up barf bags and going out... usually just do the 8-5 grind, hopefully its a nice two nights... would 600 dollars after gas be reasonable for these two nights?
Finally!!! Good for OC!

Calhiker

This is frustrating. I did not receive a promotion/guarantees during the week of the 4th and not included on this one. I even had 131 rides last week.
How long have you been driving? I have noticed that the day of they add incentives to drivers that didnt have them before.

SNAUber

How long have you been driving? I have noticed that the day of they add incentives to drivers that didnt have them before.
Over a year now. I did get 6/7 weeks of the 1.1X weekly promo with some additional weekend bonuses that ended a couple weeks ago. The last email and text I received from Uber was an announcement that the 1.1X promo was ending and for me to look for a new promo starting the following week. Well that announcement never came.

KekeLo

Over a year now. I did get 6/7 weeks of the 1.1X weekly promo with some additional weekend bonuses that ended a couple weeks ago. The last email and text I received from Uber was an announcement that the 1.1X promo was ending and for me to look for a new promo starting the following week. Well that announcement never came.

You should them that email that stated the new promo would be coming.

SmokeyTheRobot

I'm honestly getting sick of Core LA. Part of what I enjoy about this gig is exploring but I've pretty much seen every back alley within the core since incentives started. Hopefully OC will become profitable again, 1.5x isn't cutting it.