Wow I love Uber I'm getting $10,000!!!

Joesmith2012

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you have done that many trips you will need that money to buy a new Nissan versa
Post automatically merged:

And I feel bad for the guy who has 20k trips but stopped working this year so sad don't get a dime

Last edited:

Delilah5

20000 trips would have made the driver about $145,000 so they can easily buy another used reliable car for 5k.

amazinghl

The bonus is around $.10 extra per trip, I can do about 2.3x per hour so I'd get $.23 / hr.

No, thanks. I rather do Grub Hub and get pay $8 / hr more.

Invisible

Does anyone know if eats is the same as r/ with over 2500 you get at least $100?

I’m over that and have always been in good standing, but don’t see notification in app, and I didn’t get any email.

For those who are getting the bonus, it’s great for you all. I can handle 5000 deliveries w/ GH, but Uber um no.

You deserve that $500 Uberboy! Welcome back Joesmirh.

NCRTyler

Sponsor
If you have done that many trips you will need that money to buy a new Nissan versa
Post automatically merged:

And I feel bad for the guy who has 20k trips but stopped working this year so sad don't get a dime
The company will likely right these wrongs in my opinion. Trying to clean up their image of exploiting corporate employees and drivers.